Position: Wholesale Customer Service Advisor (m/w/d)
Art der Beschäftigung: Unbefristet
Standort: Düsseldorf oder München
Location: Düsseldorf, Germany
Post date: 2018-12-27
Close date: 2019-01-31
Stunden: FULL_TIME Vollzeit - 40hrs
Organisation: Superdry https://careers.superdry.com/img/g4j_logo_2.jpg
Bitte beachte, dass einige Jobangebote wegen zu hoher Anzahl der Bewerbungen vor dem Ablauf der veröffentlichen Laufzeit geschlossen werden können. Wir raten Dir deshalb so früh wie möglich die Bewerberform auszufüllen.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a motivated and driven person to become a part of our Wholesale team based in Düsseldorf. Working within the Customer Services and Wholesale sales teams you will be responsible for managing a sensitive and time critical workload, therefore you will have a high attention to detail and be able to manage your workload whilst working to tight deadlines.
We are looking for a naturally inquisitive person to take responsibility for some existing wholesale accounts and a number of other ad-hoc tasks across the team and business to support with our Wholesale sales strategy.
Coming from a background within fashion or a similar industry you will have proven Customer Liaison and Sales Operations skills and an established ability to effectively manage relationships over the phone, by email and in person when necessary.
- Oversee the delivery of stock to our wholesale customers hitting our percentage delivery targets
- Reviewing and continuously improving the customer service process
- Managing the level of customer cancellations, ensuring that these are reduced where possible and alternatives are offered with a view to minimising repeat errors
- Reporting regularly to customers regarding their delivery schedule for any changes to orders, returns and recalls
- Ensuring that systems are correctly updated to accurately represent the orderbook status & deliveries and take clear and direct action to address any shortfalls
- Work closely with sales teams to ensure that they are up to date on orders, deliveries, cancelations and recalls
- Develop and build strong and lasting relationships with our customers and sales teams, and receive great feedback from them
- Work closely with wholesale partners to manage any overstocks against agreed contractual terms
What we’re looking for
- Experience in a customer service environment ideally within the fashion sector or a similar sector
- An in depth understanding of wholesale and proven experience engaging with customers to deliver enhanced sales performance
- Proven ability to deliver the highest possible levels of customer satisfaction
- Excellent cross cultural relationship management, negotiation and communication skills
- Be a strategic thinker with tactical execution, have a tenacious attention to detail, and be comfortable working with numbers
- Experience working with systems and an ability to quickly learn new systems
- First rate Microsoft office skills especially Excel skills
- Ability to work under pressure, quickly & effectively to agreed deadlines
- Experience collaborating with a range of different functions to drive efficiency
- Excellent organisational skills and able to plan ahead whilst managing a diverse and varied workload to deadlines
- Self-motivated, can do approach
- Fluency in German and English