Job Title: Temporary Customer Service Advisor
Type: Fixed Term Employed Full Time
Location: Unit 60 The Runnings Cheltenham
Closing date for applications: 04.10.2020
Hours: Fixed Term Employed Full Time - 37.5hrs
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
Working at our Cheltenham Head Office, as a Customer Service Advisor you will be the voice of our brand at our busiest time of year. Our customers are really important to us so we are looking for positive, solution focused people to deliver outstanding customer service and enhance their Superdry experience.
It’s not just phone calls! We communicate to our customers through Social Media, Live chat and also emails. For this reason we need people who are brilliant on the phone as well as people who are good at communicating using these channels.
It is a busy time of year for us, but you will be joining a great team who work hard together to deliver a great service for our Superdry customers, but also have a lot of fun along the way. We are normally office based but due to the ongoing Covid restrictions you may be working from home more than being in the office so you’ll need good Wi-Fi and space at home to work.
We are looking for both full time and part time team members. Our full time staff will work 37.5 hours per week and for part time we need a minimum of 20 hours per week. For full time staff you’ll work 5 shifts per week and this will include every second weekend.
- Fix things when they go wrong for our customers, creating positive experiences when things don’t go to plan.
- Deliver outstanding service whilst also understanding the need to work efficiently to make sure that all of our customers get a great service every time.
- Be a problem solver aiming to provide positive solutions for our customers.
- Have high standards both on the phone and off the phone, making sure to follow our Best Practice guidelines to ensure that we resolve our customer enquiries first time.
- Deliver and exceed personal performance targets to help support the overall Customer Service Department’s targets over our peak period of the year.
- Work collaboratively with your manager and colleagues to support in achieving team targets and objectives.
- Someone who is customer and solution focused, ideally with experience in customer environment but this isn’t essential as full training will be provided.
- An excellent communicator who can enhance the customer experience and also work collaboratively with colleagues.
- Computer literate (Outlook, Word, Excel), with good attention to detail and high standards.
- A keen problem solver who has the ability to think outside the box
- Able to bring your personality to the role and be a positive representation of the Superdry brand and customer experience.
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- Everyone receives a generous salary, pension contributions, life assurance and 25 days holiday (pro-rata)
- Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store, plus an on-site staff shop and subsidised Cafe
- A range of team and social events.
- Discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, wellbeing services and much, much more
Superdry is a genuine British success story that has grown to an annual turnover of £872m, with our brand already worth £1.6bn in total global consumer sales. We are a multichannel operator with well-developed and highly successful retail, ecommerce, wholesale and franchise businesses and customers in virtually every country in the world. We are well on our way to achieving our goal of becoming a global digital brand.
Download job description Apply