Job Title: Fabric and Stock Administrator
Location: Cheltenham, GL51 9NW, United Kingdom
Post date: 2018-09-14
Close date: 2018-10-05
Closing date for applications: 05-10-2018
Hours: FULL_TIME Full Time - 37.5hrs
Organisation: Superdry https://careers.superdry.com/img/g4j-logo.png
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
The Superdry brand is a genuine British success story that has grown to a turnover of £872m, £97m profit and a strategic plan in place that will make us a £1bn turnover company by 2020. Our brand is already worth £1.6bn in total global consumer sales.We are a multichannel operator with well-developed and highly successful retail, ecommerce, wholesale and franchise businesses and customers in virtually every country in the world. We are well on our way to achieving our goal of becoming a global digital brand.
A great opportunity has arisen working within our Production/Sourcing team at Superdry Head Office in Cheltenham.
In this role you will help support our Fabric and Stock Merchandiser with all administrative tasks in order to drive improved purchasing, flexibility and better stock management. You will reduce lead times and increase responsiveness through efficient factory capacity / fabric planning, improved communication through a collaborative approach, whilst also delivering improved processes and reporting.
- Work with suppliers to identify opportunities and maximise flexibility on NOOS (Never Out of Stock) or other CVP (Core Volume Product) product.
- Run weekly intake for NOOS and work with trading teams on stock opportunities.
- Ensure the production team follow through with NOOS Stock changes and exploit stock flexibilities.
- Collate all fabric information from suppliers and update departmental records.
- Manage all new fabric orders with suppliers, placing bookings and ensuring relevant garment tech approvals are in place.
- Manage fabric stock file with the Production Merchandising team providing weekly visibility and ensuring fabric stock is used as per agreement with customers/ production/ sourcing teams. Ensure lead-time savings are exploited.
- Maintain fabric stock file on our Product Lifecycle Management system and manage weekly with suppliers.
- Support Fabric and Stock Merchandise Planner to liaise with customers on new fabric opportunities.
- Refresh data and update capacity plans on a weekly basis ready for the Fabric and Stock Merchandise Planner to review and be responsible for updating these sheets as we head into a new season.
- Communicate latest capacity sheets to sourcing, production, local offices and trading teams, and ensure capacity risks are clearly identified by suppliers.
- Request capacity capability sheets from "Top Capacity Suppliers" at the start of each season and follow up on changes in the season, working with local offices and the ethical and sourcing team to ensure the data submitted is accurate.
- Assist with new projects that affect fabric and capacity.
- Maintain company excess fabric and stock files and communicate the latest stock position to all key stakeholders once a month.
- Work with suppliers on key excess fabric and stock opportunities, collecting swatches and working with sourcing on the latest discount opportunities.
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent experience.
- Highly accurate and have great attention to detail.
- Someone who has excellent numerical skills.
- Extremely organised, able to prioritise and able to manage your own workload.
- IT savvy that has intermediate/advanced level of excel.
- Able to handle large volumes of data and repetitive admin tasks, with accuracy.
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
- A clear communicator.
- Someone who supports team objectives and follows direction.
- Able to work effectively on your own and as part of a team to achieve business objectives
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- Everyone receives a generous salary, pension contributions, life assurance and 25 days holiday
- One of a kind Founder Share Plan, plus other great Share Scheme initiatives
- Unrivalled range of Learning & Development programmes
- Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store, plus an on-site staff shop and subsidised Starbucks Cafe
- A range of team and social events (we even had a catwalk show in a castle!)
- Discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, wellbeing services and much, much more
Download job description Apply