Job Title: Samples Library Team Leader
Location: Cheltenham, GL51 9NW, United Kingdom
Post date: 2018-09-20
Close date: 2018-09-28
Closing date for applications: 28-09-2018
Hours: FULL_TIME Full Time - 37.5hrs
Organisation: Superdry https://careers.superdry.com/img/g4j-logo.png
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
The Superdry brand is a genuine British success story that has grown to a turnover of £872m, £97m profit and a strategic plan in place that will make us a £1bn turnover company by 2020. Our brand is already worth £1.6bn in total global consumer sales.We are a multichannel operator with well-developed and highly successful retail, ecommerce, wholesale and franchise businesses and customers in virtually every country in the world. We are well on our way to achieving our goal of becoming a global digital brand.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Samples & Post Team as a Samples Library Team Leader. The role will be responsible for supporting the Samples & Post manager with day to day supervision of the samples library team ensuring an efficient, effective, service-driven operation of samples distribution.
- Be able to supervise samples in and out across all units in the Head Office.
- Supervise the implementation and delivery of standard operation procedures.
- Co-ordinate the implementation of safety and maintenance standards within the Samples Library.
- Ensure all samples library team members are trained according to legislative requirements and standards are met consistently.
- Produce weekly reports and supervise the Samples Library team to ensure consistently high team performance is met.
- Co-ordinate team workloads to meet internal and external demands.
- Understand internal and external customers’ expectations and requirements and make sure they are met at all times.
- Maintain Library team meetings, KAoF and P&P reviews.
- Monitor daily samples requests and resolve issues with shipments.
- Will be able to communicate effectively with colleagues across all levels and departments, and external parties.
- Maintain appropriate levels of dry goods materials.
- Be responsible for picking and delivering all relevant requests with internal and external stake holders.
- Identify and solve any problems as they arise within the Samples Library.
- Organise the general housekeeping of Samples Library and the unit 11 warehouse pick face.
- Coordinate and maintain an agreed procedure for stock rotation in the Samples Library.
- Come up with new ideas, focusing on implementation operational improvements and cost savings
- An experienced coordinator from a wholesale or retail background.
- Someone who has previously worked within a warehouse would be desirable.
- Someone who holds a forklift license would be preferable.
- Experienced of working in a time pressured environment.
- Someone who possesses strong IT skills, particularly advanced in Excel.
- Able to review and improve processes for more efficient ways of working.
- Able to think outside the box and suggest creative and strategic ideas.
- Highly accurate and have great attention to detail.
- A great communicator.
- Self-motivated and driven with the ability to motivate team members.
- Able to prioritise own workload and meet deadlines.
- Able to learn new tasks at a fast pace.
- Able to find solutions if problems arise.
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- Everyone receives a generous salary, pension contributions, life assurance and 25 days holiday
- One of a kind Founder Share Plan, plus other great Share Scheme initiatives
- Unrivalled range of Learning & Development programmes
- Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store, plus an on-site staff shop and subsidised Starbucks Cafe
- A range of team and social events (we even had a catwalk show in a castle!)
- Discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, wellbeing services and much, much more
Download job description Apply