Job Title: Operations Assistant – Staff Shop (weekdays)
Type: Fixed Term
Location: Cheltenham, GL51 9NW, United Kingdom
Post date: 2018-08-07
Close date: 2018-08-21
Closing date for applications: 21-08-2018
Hours: FULL_TIME Full Time - 37.5hrs
Organisation: Superdry https://careers.superdry.com/img/g4j-logo.png
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
The Superdry brand is a genuine British success story that has grown to a turnover of £872m, £97m profit and a strategic plan in place that will make us a £1bn turnover company by 2020. Our brand is already worth £1.6bn in total global consumer sales.We are a multichannel operator with well-developed and highly successful retail, ecommerce, wholesale and franchise businesses and customers in virtually every country in the world. We are well on our way to achieving our goal of becoming a global digital brand.
One of the amazing benefits of working at Superdry is the Staff Shop which stocks heavily discounted Superdry sample products. We’re looking for two full time enthusiastic Operations Assistants who thrive in a dynamic environment and have a real passion of our brand, to join our exciting Head Office Staff Shop on a 7 month fixed term contract. This role will help deliver the best possible experience of our brand and products every day for Superdry employees and visitors alike.
- Replenish the store stock by picking from the onsite warehouse, accurately and efficiently, using the picking lists provided by the Supervisor.
- Replenish stock against agreed plans, garment care/folding procedures (working in both the stockroom and shop floor.)
- Fully understand Health & Safety/ Security and cash procedures and raise any issues.
- Help drive sales by influencing stockholding and setting up promotional events.
- Exceed expectations at every opportunity.
- Ensure product is in the right place at the right time.
- Support the store team to deliver the highest standards across every aspect of store life.
- Take pride in store appearance and embrace the Superdry store look.
- Endlessly develop your product knowledge and understanding of the business.
- Be yourself and embrace the Superdry culture.
- Knowledgeable in store operations.
- Effective in making timely decisions, good at problem solving and are able to work under your own initiative.
- A team player.
- Passionate about our brand.
- Confident, genuine and can be yourself.
- Always make decisions thinking about what’s best for our customers.
- Always positive.
- Relentless and ambitious to exceed expectations.
- Motivated with excellent attention to detail.
- Bringing fresh ideas to the table but are realistic in what is achievable.
- Eager to share and learn.
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- Everyone receives a generous salary, pension contributions, life assurance and 25 days holiday.
- One of a kind Founder Share Plan, plus other great Share Scheme initiatives.
- Unrivalled range of Learning & Development programmes.
- Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store, plus an on-site staff shop and subsidised Starbucks Café.
- A range of team and social events (we even had a catwalk show in a castle!)
- Discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, wellbeing services and much, much more.
Download job description Apply