Job Title: Staff Shop Sales Advisor – Burton-Upon-Trent (Weekdays)
Location: Cheltenham, GL51 9NW, United Kingdom
Post date: 2018-07-03
Close date: 2018-07-22
Closing date for applications: 22-07-2018
Hours: PART_TIME Part Time - 25hrs
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
The Superdry brand is a genuine British success story that has grown to a turnover of £872m, £96m profit and a strategic plan in place that will make us a £1bn turnover company by 2020. Our brand is already worth £1.6bn in total global consumer sales.We are a multichannel operator with well-developed and highly successful retail, ecommerce, wholesale and franchise businesses and customers in virtually every country in the world. We are well on our way to achieving our goal of becoming a global digital brand.
One of the amazing benefits of working at Superdry is the Staff Shop which stocks heavily discounted Superdry sample products, open weekdays. The Duke Distribution Centre based in Burton-Upon-Trent will soon house its very own staff shop to serve employees at the DC and also house the incredibly popular bi-annual Friends and Family events. As a Part-Time sales advisor you will help deliver the best possible experience of our brand and products every day for Superdry employees and visitors alike.
- Operate tills, and deal with all associated procedures such as exchanges and returns.
- Showcase our products every day to our customers.
- Replenish stock against agreed plans, garment care/folding procedures (working in both the stockroom and shop floor).
- Be approachable and helpful, taking the extra step for every customer.
- Replenish the store stock by picking from the onsite warehouse, accurately and efficiently, using the picking lists provided by the Supervisor.
- Help keep all areas of the store clear and tidy.
- Fully understand Health & Safety/ Security and cash procedures and raise any issues.
- Work hard to ensure that the store is run as efficiently as possible.
- Help drive sales by influencing stockholding and setting up promotional events.
- Understand our brand - where we came from, where we are and where we are heading
- An experienced retailer preferably in fashion, a passion for people and fashion is absolutely essential
- A confident communicator
- Have a passion for customers and exceeding expectations
- Knowledgeable in store operations
- Experienced in Microsoft Office Applications
- A competent administrator
- Excellent in time management
- Effective in making timely decisions, good at problem solving and are able to work under your own initiative.
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…..
- Everyone receives a generous salary, pension contributions, life assurance and 25 days holiday
- One of a kind Founder Share Plan, plus other great Share Scheme initiatives
- Unrivalled range of Learning & Development programmes
- Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store, plus an on-site staff shop
- A range of team and social events (we even had a catwalk show in a castle!)
Download job description Apply