Job Title: In-Store Visual Merchandiser
Location: Superdry Blanchardstown
Location: Dublin, DUBLIN 15, Ireland
Post date: 2018-07-02
Close date: 2018-07-16
Closing date for applications: 16-07-2018
Hours: FULL_TIME Full Time - 37.5hrs
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
As an In-Store Visual Merchandiser you make our stores look and feel Superdry.
Superdry teams are about being unique, embracing change and innovating like mad. As an IVM for Superdry you will have a relentless attention to detail, love trends and be in love with our product. Using your initiative to continuously enhance our store image, you will relish making an impact and using your creative spark to maximise the appeal of our amazing products to our customers.
Above all, you will love having fun and working for a brand whose VM is best in class.
- Make the store look and feel amazing
- Support the Store Manager and team in delivering the best VM on the planet
- Use your initiative to keep up to date with trends
- Take pride in store appearance and embrace the Superdry store look
- Inspire others with your passion for visual merchandising
- Work with others to deliver new visual concepts
- Endlessly develop your product knowledge and understanding of the business
- Embrace the Superdry culture
- Be yourself
- A team player
- Passionate about our brand and visual merchandising
- Confident, genuine and can be yourself
- Always make decisions thinking about what’s best for our customers
- Always positive
- Relentless and ambitious to exceed expectations
- Motivated with excellent attention to detail
- Bringing fresh ideas to the table but are realistic in what is achievable
- Eager to share and learn
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…..
What we offer;
- A competitive hourly rate
- Pension contributions, life assurance and 20 days holiday
- One of a kind Founder Share Plan, plus other great Share Scheme initiatives
- Access to our amazing SAS training programme
- Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store
- A generous clothing allowance, because you love to wear Superdry
- Discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, wellbeing services and much, much more!
Download job description Apply