Job Title: Merchandising Administration Assistant
Location: Cheltenham, GL51 9NW, United Kingdom
Post date: 2018-09-17
Close date: 2018-09-28
Closing date for applications: 28-09-2018
Hours: FULL_TIME Full Time - 37.5hrs
Organisation: Superdry https://careers.superdry.com/img/g4j-logo.png
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
We are looking for a quick and avid learner to dive right into the role supporting our Merchandisers. You will quickly adapt to our product line and begin to establish which products are best/worst sellers within our stores. The role will play a key part in ensuring we maximise our profit opportunity and we have enough product in our stores to support growth. You will offer administrational support to the Merchandising team and oversee the intake of stock with central purchasing and logistics.
- Manage the stock intake with Central Purchasing team and Logistics functions
- Keep purchase order status and commitment reports up to date and highlight any problems that need resolving in a timely manner
- Update the Allocation team with forthcoming delivery information and advise of any changes to the planned distribution of product
- Maintain awareness of best and worst sellers within stores
- Work closely with the Buying Administrators to ensure buy information is translated into purchase orders
- Maintain and update spreadsheets and bespoke database with department stock orders and product attribute data, ensuring the accuracy of all data inputting
- Producing sales size analysis reports and applying this to new orders
- Ideally someone with some previous experience working within a merchandising role, or can demonstrate a clear ambition to build your career in this field
- Knowledgeable on the critical path, especially within merchandising from design to delivery
- Excellent numerically with an analytical approach
- Experienced with Microsoft Office suite particularly Excel using advanced formulas and Pivot tables for reporting
- A competent communicator who is comfortable liaising with various departments and colleagues at all levels
- Commercially aware with an interest in fashion
- Able to cope with the pressures of working within a fast paced environment
- Comfortable working within a team to deliver results as well as on your own
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding….
- Everyone receives a generous salary, pension contributions, life assurance and 25 days holiday
- One of a kind Founder Share Plan, plus other great Share Scheme initiatives
- Unrivalled range of Learning & Development programmes
- Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store, plus an on-site staff shop and subsidised Starbucks Cafe
- A range of team and social events (we even had a catwalk show in a castle!)
- Discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, wellbeing services and much, much more!
Download job description Apply