Job Title: German Speaking Customer Services Advisor
Location: Cheltenham, GL51 9NW, United Kingdom
Post date: 2018-06-26
Close date: 2018-07-20
Closing date for applications: 20-07-2018
Hours: FULL_TIME Full Time - 37.5hrs
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
The Superdry brand is a genuine British success story that has grown to a turnover of £872m, £96m profit and a strategic plan in place that will make us a £1bn turnover company by 2020. Our brand is already worth £1.6bn in total global consumer sales. We are a multichannel operator with well-developed and highly successful retail, ecommerce, wholesale and franchise businesses and customers in virtually every country in the world. We are well on our way to achieving our goal of becoming a global digital brand.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a multilingual German Customer Services Advisor to work in our busy e-commerce customer services team in Cheltenham. In this role you will support the e-commerce services team by providing excellent customer service to our customers.
This role will be integral in building an effective and cohesive team and will suit someone who has previous customer services experience within a busy, fast paced environment and who is fluent in German, as well as English, written & spoken. We are looking for somebody who can work 37.5 hours a week across varying shifts both in the week and weekends.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries; handling and resolving customer complaints within a 48 hour turnaround, via phone, email, webchat and other social media channels.
- Keep accurate records of customer inquiries, interactions and details of actions taken
- Provide excellent levels of customer service
- Take ownership for own performance actively seeking opportunities to improve and develop
- Support with other ad-hoc duties to include covering our Reception on occasions, translating short texts or reviewing translations, etc.
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in German
- Able to speak an additional language would be an advantage
- Able to deliver excellent customer service
- An excellent communicator, with interpersonal and relationship building skills
- A strong team player
- Computer literate (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Highly organised and have a high attention to detail
- Able to handle a wide range of different complex enquiries in close succession in order to meet the demands of the many different types of callers.
- Able to build rapport and be passionate about delivering excellent customer service
What we offer
- Everyone receives a generous salary, pension contributions, life assurance and 25 days holiday
- One of a kind Founder Share Plan, plus other great Share Scheme initiatives
- Unrivalled range of Learning & Development programmes
- Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store, plus an on-site staff shop and subsidised Starbucks Cafe
- A range of team and social events (we even had a catwalk show in a castle!)
- Discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, wellbeing services and much, much more
Download job description Apply