Job Title: HR Reward Advisor
Location: Cheltenham, GL51 9NW, United Kingdom
Post date: 2018-07-10
Close date: 2018-07-23
Closing date for applications: 23-07-2018
Hours: FULL_TIME Full Time - 37.5hrs
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
The Superdry brand is a genuine British success story that has grown to a turnover of £872m, £96m profit and a strategic plan in place that will make us a £1bn company by 2020. Our brand is already worth £1.6bn in total global consumer sales. We are a multichannel operator with well-developed and highly successful retail, ecommerce, wholesale and franchise businesses and customers in virtually every country in the world. We are well on our way to achieving our goal of becoming a global digital brand.
As a HR team we fully believe in our purpose of, “Unlocking the Potential of Superdry by enabling our Global family to be at their best.” It’s all about supporting our amazing people throughout their journeys with us, and driving forward organisational performance at every opportunity. Our HR team prides itself on being a fun and inspiring place to work – we definitely don’t do traditional HR!
We are now looking for the newest member to join our HR family, someone who will closely with our Senior HR Business Partners and HR Director to take the lead in everything Reward. You’ll get involved with benefits, wellbeing, pay and more, using your creativity to help everyone get the best out of what we have to offer. You’ll be an analytical thinker and able to get stuck into our people data, but also build great relationships with a huge range of stakeholders across the business, clearly communicating reward information and helping the business make the right decisions.
We’re not your typical HR function, and this is not your typical Reward role. You will have an incredible amount of exposure to Board level, and have a great platform to build your HR career. We’re not necessarily looking for someone with a background in Reward, you might be a HR generalist with just a couple of years’ experience. The most important thing to us is that you have the enthusiasm and energy to drive your own development, the ambition to build your HR career, and a real self-sufficient “can-do” attitude.
- Develop and manage our benefit offering, working with suppliers and colleagues to deliver and communicate rewards that meet our employees needs everywhere in the world
- Evolve our provision of wellbeing services and guidance to our employees, supporting the improvement of employee health and wellbeing, particularly mental health
- Help managers to understand how the world of reward works, in order that they can make better business decisions
- Support with the management of senior remuneration programmes, including modelling (e.g. LTIP), proposals and communication
- Ensure we are up to date with trends in reward and wellbeing, as well as compliant with legal requirements e.g. pensions changes
- Ensure our reward provision is cost effective through budget management and that we are receiving a good return on our investment in this area e.g. private medical cover, pension, EAP
- Conduct analysis and reporting as required e.g. the gender pay gap, and support with the mandatory disclosures of data like this
- Manage our fantastic employee share plans, encouraging colleagues to share in our success
- Effectively coordinate any annual reward events and projects, such as our annual pay review and share plan launches
- Analyse and benchmark our salary data against the market, providing meaningful insight into our remuneration proposition
- Develop strong relationships with our wider HR team and other key colleagues, building an awareness and understanding of our priorities to help Superdry achieve its strategic ambitions
- Someone with previous Advisory experience in a HR role; Reward experience is of course beneficial but not completely necessary; Some global experience would also be an advantage
- Passionate about working to create the best possible benefit and wellbeing offering for our Superdry family
- Willing to think critically and challenge our existing offering and processes, giving creative suggestions for improvement
- Someone with experience that demonstrates an aptitude for in depth analysis, combined with experience that clearly demonstrates confidence and clarity of communication
- A real analytical thinker, highly numerate and enjoy working with large amounts of data
- A great communicator, capable of managing/influencing upward as well as downward, ready to confidently discuss and present on sometimes sensitive Reward issues with colleagues at all levels
- A credible HR professional, with the ability to build strong relationships at all levels
- Committed to delivering high quality work and always looking for smarter, better ways of working and encouraging others to do the same
- Meticulous when it comes to attention to detail, but able to always see the bigger picture too
- Highly organised, dynamic with the ability to work at a fast pace across multiple complex projects
- Passionate about HR and Reward, driven to learn more and keep updated with changing trends and legislation
- Computer literate, with particularly strong MS Excel skills and an aptitude to become quickly familiar with new systems
- Based within commutable distance of Cheltenham, or willing to relocate
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- Everyone receives a generous salary, pension contributions, life assurance and 25 days holiday
- One of a kind Founder Share Plan, plus other great Share Scheme initiatives
- Unrivalled range of Learning & Development programmes
- Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store, plus an on-site staff shop and subsidised Starbucks Café
- A range of team and social events (last year we even had a catwalk show in a castle!)
- Discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, wellbeing services and much, much more!
Download job description Apply