Job Title: Dutch speaking Customer Service Advisor- 3 month FTC
Type: Fixed Term
Location: Cheltenham, GL51 9NW, United Kingdom
Post date: 2018-06-07
Close date: 2018-06-22
Closing date for applications: 22-06-2018
Hours: FULL_TIME Full Time - 37.5hrs
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
The Superdry brand is a genuine British success story that has grown to a turnover of £872m, £96m profit and a strategic plan in place that will make us a £1bn turnover company by 2020. Our brand is already worth £1.6bn in total global consumer sales.We are a multichannel operator with well-developed and highly successful retail, ecommerce, wholesale and franchise businesses and customers in virtually every country in the world. We are well on our way to achieving our goal of becoming a global digital brand.
As a Customer Service Advisor you are the main point of contact for all our customers. You will provide excellent customer service and support to the e-commerce websites, including; our own online shopping site, eBay and social media platforms. Your genuine passion, energy and enthusiasm for our brand will be at the heart of delivering the ultimate customer service experience to our customers.
Working for us on a 3 month fixed term contract, in this role you will work 37.5 hours a week in shifts of 8am-4pm, 9am-5pm, 10am-6pm and 12pm-8pm, including some weekends.
- Handle customer enquiries resolving customer complaints promptly and effectively
- Keep accurate records and details of customer questions and conversations
- Provide excellent levels of customer service
- Take ownership for your own performance actively seeking opportunities to improve and develop
- Make customers feel amazing and deliver the ultimate Superdry experience
- Fluent in Dutch both written and spoken
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills
- A team player
- Computer literate (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Highly organised and have a high attention to detail
- Able to handle a wide range of different complex enquiries in close succession in order to meet the demands of the many different types of callers
- All about delivering excellent customer service
- Passionate about our brand
- Motivated with excellent attention to detail
- Always positive
- Always make decisions thinking about what’s best for our customers
- Confident, genuine and can be yourself
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…..
- Everyone receives a generous salary, pension contributions, life assurance and 25 days holiday
- Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store, plus an on-site staff shop and subsidised Starbucks Cafe
Download job description Apply