Job Title: Cash and Banking Supervisor
Location: Cheltenham, GL51 9NW, United Kingdom
Post date: 2018-06-18
Close date: 2018-06-30
Closing date for applications: 30-06-2018
Hours: FULL_TIME Full Time - 37.5hrs
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
The Superdry brand is a genuine British success story that has grown to a turnover of £872m, £96m profit and a strategic plan in place that will make us a £1bn turnover company by 2020. Our brand is already worth £1.6bn in total global consumer sales.We are a multichannel operator with well-developed and highly successful retail, ecommerce, wholesale and franchise businesses and customers in virtually every country in the world. We are well on our way to achieving our goal of becoming a global digital brand.
We are looking for a Cash and Banking Supervisor to join our Finance team in Cheltenham.
The main purpose of this role will be to lead the banking team in the day-to-day operations relating to cash balances, bank reconciliations, inter-company transfers and disbursements, and support the Group Treasury Manager.
- Ensure all bank accounts are reconciled in a timely manner and discrepancies are identified, investigated and resolved, including a full review of reconciliations performed by the team
- Assist in the improvement and automation of cash and bank reconciliations
- Report on cash levels and cash locations to allow visibility of cash across the group
- Highlight risks relating to cash and cash management to the business by analysing bank reconciliations for possible fraud and recommending action
- Support the production of treasury reporting at the direction of the Group Treasury Manager
- Work with the Retail Operations team on new store openings
- Assist the Group Treasury Manager with ad hoc tasks
- Experienced in bank reconciliations
- Used to leading a team to meet deadlines
- Used to working in a challenging and fast paced environment
- Analytical, with attention to detail and a can-do attitude to problem solving
- Experienced working with CODA - this is advantageous
- Able to set priorities, take personal responsibility, and communicate issues
- Willing to learn new skills and implement them quickly
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Enthusiastic to learn and develop new skills
- Confident with the ability to interact well with people on a personal and professional level and to thrive in a high pressure environment
- Strong on Excel, and have an aptitude to become quickly familiar with new systems
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…..
- Everyone receives a generous salary, pension contributions, life assurance and 25 days holiday
- One of a kind Founder Share Plan, plus other great Share Scheme initiatives
- Unrivalled range of Learning & Development programmes
- Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store, plus an on-site staff shop and subsidised Starbucks Cafe
- A range of team and social events (we even had a catwalk show in a castle!)
- Discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, wellbeing services and much, much more
Download job description Apply