Job Title: Business Analyst
Closing date for applications: 15-06-2018
Hours: Full Time - 37.5hrs
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
Business Analyst – Cheltenham
The Superdry brand is a genuine British success story that has grown to a turnover of £750m, £87m profit and a strategic plan in place that will make us a £1bn company by 2020. We are a multichannel operator with well-developed and highly successful retail, ecommerce, wholesale and franchise businesses and customers in virtually every country in the world. We are well on our way to achieving our goal of becoming a global lifestyle brand.
Reporting to the Continuous Improvement Manager, this role will provide high quality analysis and insight to influence and support decision making within the Superdry retail function. Working with project stakeholders to develop business cases, set success criteria, model and measure the impact of any changes made and set up ongoing performance tracking (reports/dashboards).
- Support decision making by providing high quality, accurate insight with clear recommendations and present this back to the relevant stakeholders as required
- Set up dashboards and reports, which provide regular performance insight for key metrics ensuring these are easily accessible and understood by all stakeholders
- Ensure every project has a business case and defined measures of success before implementation
- Develop robust models which forecast the impact of any process changes on the retail operating model
- Ensure costs and benefits are built into the finance budget for all retail projects
- Utilise a range of evaluation tools for each project to identify key successes and learning points for the future
- Build strong working relationships with relevant stakeholders across the business
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand their requirements and questions.
- Form clear hypotheses to test
- Identify which data sources are required and gather these from the relevant business owners
- Articulate and document the methodology used to analyse the data including any assumptions
- Challenge the integrity of the data to ensure it can be trusted
- Utilise all relevant resources and key people at Head Office and in retail to support each project
- Agree timescales and priorities for all work requests
- An experienced Business Analyst, ideally within the retail industry, producing insight and building business cases
- Highly proficient in working with Microsoft Office Applications, especially excel and Business Intelligence tools e.g. Looker
- A Structured, logical thinker, with excellent problem solving skills and amazing attention to detail
- Proactive and driven, with strong initiative and excellent time management and prioritisation
- An excellent relationship builder and communicator both written and verbally at all levels
- Highly analytical and commercially savvy
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…..
What we offer;
- Everyone receives a generous salary, pension contributions, life assurance and 25 days holiday
- One of a kind Founder Share Plan, plus other great Share Scheme initiatives
- Unrivalled range of Learning & Development programmes
- Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store, plus an on-site staff shop and subsidised Starbucks Cafe
- A range of team and social events (we even had a catwalk show in a castle!)
- Discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, wellbeing services and much, much more
Download job description Apply Send to a friend