Job Title: Sales Operations Coordinator
Type: Internal Candidates Only Permanent
Closing date for applications: 27-05-2018
Hours: Full Time - 37.5hrs
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
The Superdry brand is a genuine British success story that has grown to a turnover of £872m, and between £96.5m - £97.5m profit and a strategic plan in place that will make us a £1bn company by 2020. We are a multichannel operator with well-developed and highly successful retail, ecommerce, wholesale and franchise businesses and customers in virtually every country in the world. We are well on our way to achieving our goal of becoming a global lifestyle brand.
We are looking for a motivated, driven and analytically minded person to become a part of our Global Wholesale team. As a Sales Operations Coordinator you will support the Sales Operations team and continuously endeavor to meet if not exceed our sales team and customer expectations.
- You will provide support on all elements of our clearance strategy by analysing customer data, categorising available stock, managing samples and sharing creative assets.
- Support with minimising the risk of Superdry products being available on the “grey market.” Investigating the source of products, working alongside the brand protection team.
- Ensure that welcome packs are distributed to all Wholesale Customers in a timely manner.
- Document and maintain all documents and processes within the operations team.
- Be responsible for ensuring the sales teams receive correct and relevant showroom assets.
- Maintain our salesman and showroom database with accurate and up to date information.
- Be responsible for updating and maintaining the Commercial Calendar
- Ensure that customer surveys are developed with relevant insight and have been distributed on a quarterly basis and provide data analysis to local teams.
- Be responsible for raising departmental purchase orders within coda.
- Support the sampling team with communication and tracking for the sales teams.
- Support the department with ad hoc requirements as and when required.
- Versatile and can adapt easily to varied situations.
- A strong communicator who has excellent customer relationship skills and confident working directly with clients/ customers.
- Someone with high attention to detail.
- Analytical with strong problem solving skills.
- Experienced working in Wholesale would be beneficial.
- Able to cope with the pressures of working within a fast paced environment.
- Experienced of working in a team/ collaborative environment.
- Commercially aware with an interest in fashion.
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…..
- Everyone receives a generous salary, pension contributions, life assurance and 25 days holiday
- One of a kind Founder Share Plan, plus other great Share Scheme initiatives
- Unrivalled range of Learning & Development programmes
- Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store, plus an on-site staff shop and subsidised Starbucks Cafe
- A range of team and social events (we even had a catwalk show in a castle!)
- Discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, wellbeing services and much, much more
Apply Send to a friend