Job Title: E-Commerce Payments & Fraud Analyst
Closing date for applications: 25-05-2018
Hours: Full Time - 37.5hrs
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
The Superdry brand is a genuine British success story that has grown to a turnover of £750m, £87m profit and a strategic plan in place that will make us a £1bn company by 2020. We are a multichannel operator with well-developed and highly successful retail, ecommerce, wholesale and franchise businesses and customers in virtually every country in the world. We are well on our way to achieving our goal of becoming a global digital brand.
Superdry’s e-Commerce business has experienced incredible growth in recent years and is now one of our most profitable and successful sales channels. We operate nearly 25 e-commerce websites in a multitude of different languages and sell through these sites on a truly international basis, shipping product to every corner of the globe.
Our in-house e-commerce team design, develop, test, support and maintain all of our websites, keeping them fresh and updated with the most cutting edge functionality to give the very best user experience. Our Data team supports the business by analysing a variety of data relating to the back end of our e-commerce websites. We do everything from understanding customer behaviours, analysing website usage and measuring site performance, to detecting fraudulent use of the sites. We analyse huge amounts of data, providing management information and reporting to stakeholders across the business.
Fraud detection, payments management and supporting customer escalation resolution is an important part to the sales and after sales process. We require a dedicated and enthusiastic Payments and Fraud Analyst to own this function.
- Carry out investigations around potential fraudulent activity
- Perform bank checks and other reconciliation tasks as needed
- Verify customer documents in the case of suspected fraud
- Handle customer queries from various channels
- Work with the Customer Services team to help resolve customer disputes
- Review on a regular basis fraudulent patterns and configure monitoring and blacklisting appropriately within the operational systems
- Manage the Pending list for held orders based on payment and fraud scoring
- Manage the relationships between Superdry and merchant services providers such as Adyen and Paypal
- Provide periodic reporting to management to communicate the top level KPIs within the Payments and Fraud area
- Experienced working in a previous Payments and Fraud Analyst role
- A team player
- Confident using social media platforms in a professional capacity
- Deeply analytical with a passion for exploring the detail around customer orders
- Comfortable using analytical tools to accelerate your work
- Able to communicate effectively with stakeholders across all levels
- Capable of interpreting stakeholder requirements into useful actions
- Determined and committed to follow every job through to a successful end
- Able to work calmly under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Located within easy commuting distance of Cheltenham
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- Everyone receives a generous salary, pension contributions, life assurance and 25 days holiday
- One of a kind Founder Share Plan, plus other great Share Scheme initiatives
- Unrivalled range of Learning & Development programmes
- Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store, plus an on-site staff shop and subsidised Starbucks Cafe
- A range of team and social events (we even had a catwalk show in a castle!)
- Discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, wellbeing services and much, much more
Apply Send to a friend