Job Title: Brand Lead
Type: Permanent Part Time
Location: Superdry Kildare Outlet
Closing date for applications: 31.08.2020
Hours: Permanent Part Time - 22.5hrs
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
Our Brand Leads have their own style and are genuine ambassadors of our brand.
Experts in everything that goes into delivering an amazing brand experience for their local customers in store, they smash store targets and go above and beyond to do drive excellence in their store, across all areas
- Be passionate about using your local knowledge and sales expertise to consistently go above and beyond to deliver the ultimate Superdry brand experience in your store
- Confidently make decisions about what’s best for our customers, including taking ownership for handling customer issues in store
- Be a positive role model for others, helping to build trusted relationships across the team, whilst having fun
- Effectively coordinate the team across operational tasks when needed, guiding them with your operational expertise
- Support and motivate your teammates to deliver amazing levels of service
- Take pride in store appearance and embrace the Superdry store look, to ensure our store looks amazing. Always.
- Endlessly develop your product knowledge and understanding of the business to offer the best possible experience to our customers
- Embrace the Superdry culture and encourage your teammates to do the same
- Support with key compliance tasks where needed including loss prevention and health and safety
- Maintain a good commercial awareness of your store, understanding the KPI’s required and bring fresh ideas to the management team to drive performance against them
- Step up to lead the team in store when needed
- Hold keys for the store and take responsibility for opening and closing, including cash handling
- Passionate about our brand and help to create the best possible customer experience
- Enjoy working independently with excellent attention to detail
- Confident taking ownership of your projects and tasks
- A positive and proactive individual, able to act as a role model for others
- A creative problem solver, always working to put solutions and fresh ideas forward
- Great at collaborating and building trust with others, working together to get results and learn
- Experienced in sales and operations in store and ready to step up
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- Everyone receives a competitive salary, pension contributions, life assurance and 20 days holiday
- Access to our amazing SAS training programme
- Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store
- A generous clothing allowance, because you love to wear Superdry
- Discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, wellbeing services and much, much more!