Job Title: IT Systems Analyst (Logistics Systems) - 6 month FTC
Closing date for applications: 01-05-2018
Hours: Full Time - 37.5hrs
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
The Superdry brand is a genuine British success story that has grown to a turnover of £750m, £87m profit and a strategic plan in place that will make us a £1bn company by 2020. We are a multichannel operator with well-developed and highly successful retail, ecommerce, wholesale and franchise businesses and customers in virtually every country in the world. We are well on our way to achieving our goal of becoming a global lifestyle brand.
An opportunity for a contractor on a 6-month FTC to join our IT team. This role will support and develop our 3rd party applications used by the Logistics team and 3PLs, ensuring that the systems are up to date, operationally fit for purpose and fully support the business objectives and strategy.
- Coordinate with 3rd party suppliers and internal business and IT teams
- Diagnose and troubleshoot system issues by examining data, error logs, and utilizing all available support material and tools to successfully resolve an issue
- Investigate and reproduce reported issues as necessary, advising the business of known issues and providing workarounds when appropriate.
- Document and track incidents and problems through to resolution
- Communicate progress and resolution to the business teams
- Capture system change requirements and assessment of impact
- Support DCs out of hours during project hypercare
- Provide support for WMS System changes and project implementations.
- Work with operations to resolve all system related issues
- Identify and create items appropriate for submission to the Support Knowledgebase.
- Support the testing of related patches and change requests to ensure any system issues are identified and resolved
- Test and implement changes / patches
- Create test scenarios and test scripts
- Create a handover of documents to the operations for user acceptance testing
- Support and participate in User Acceptance Testing phases
Administration & Projects
- Configure applications for the best performance
- Work with and support project management and operations during scoping, requirements, and testing sessions
- Experienced in supporting and administering JDA Red Prairie Dispatcher
- Experience in dealing with end users and 3rd party support providers
- Able to support UAT through execution, triaging defects and support the user team queries
- Experienced in support large scale supply chain project implementations and BAU operations
- A strong communicator at all levels from warehouse operations to senior management
- Flexible, self-motivated, proactive and results oriented
- Driven with a genuine desire to learn and ability to adapt in a changing environment
- Able to rapidly gain a solid understanding of the business process, workflows and data
- Systematic, disciplined and analytical and able to multi-task
- Into the detail with have high levels of accuracy and strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Able to investigate and resolve problems
- A self-starter with the ability to work as an individual and collaboratively to ensure team goals are achieved
- Able to estimate, plan, prioritise and schedule tasks and review progress
- Knowledgeable in OS (Red Hat Linux), network and communications
- Able to use a carrier management system in relation to ecommerce operations
- An understanding of WCS and warehouse automation
- Knowledgeable in SQL/Oracle commands and JDA Dispatcher database structures
- Able to create reports (PL/SQL) using Red Prairie Report Writer tool (iReports) and or APEX
- Able to understand and troubleshoot SFTP, FTP, CSV, XML, other file types
Download job description Apply Send to a friend