Job Title: Investor Relations Senior Analyst
Closing date for applications: 08-05-2018
Hours: Full Time - 37.5hrs
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
The Superdry brand is a genuine British success story that has grown to a turnover of £750m, £87m profit and a strategic plan in place that will make us a £1bn company by 2020. We are a multichannel operator with well-developed and highly successful retail, ecommerce, wholesale and franchise businesses and customers in virtually every country in the world. We are well on our way to achieving our goal of becoming a truly global digital brand.
In this new position as Investor Relations Senior Analyst, you will support the Head of IR & Financial Planning on all Investor Relations related activities and help raise awareness of the equity story in existing and new markets. As well as ensuring we deliver exceptional quality results presentations, there will be numerous events and roadshows with senior management, and so the role will involve some UK and international travel.
- Support in the delivery of high quality results presentations and announcements to the City, having been fully involved in preparation of the numbers (in conjunction with the wider Finance team).
- Take ownership of the analyst consensus forecast management and investor CRM capabilities, to ensure a seamless and consistent view of our external interactions at any given time.
- Plan and gain credibility on roadshows, addressing day-to-day investor and analyst queries.
- Draft regular and ad-hoc Board papers.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders including CFO, CEO and ExCo members, as well as major stakeholders, potential investors and equity research analysts.
- Bring an enthusiastic, proactive and collaborative approach to the team, getting involved in a wide range of projects and workstreams, while demonstrating a genuine passion for the company and brand in all external interactions.
- Professionally qualified, ideally ACA.
- Ideally from a professional services firm background, with market exposure and retail experience desirable.
- Commercially aware with a strong understanding of the importance of market interaction.
- Highly analytical with exceptional attention to detail.
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Someone with excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build proactive relationships internally and externally.
- A self-starter, able to drive your own activity and deliver to high standards.
- Based within commutable distance to our HQ in Cheltenham (or willing to relocate), and comfortable with travel as required.
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- Everyone receives a generous salary, pension contributions, life assurance and 25 days holiday.
- One of a kind Founder Share Plan, plus other great Share Scheme initiatives.
- Unrivalled range of Learning & Development programmes.
- Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store, plus an on-site staff shop and subsidised Starbucks Café.
- A range of team and social events (last year we even had a catwalk show in a castle!)
- Discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, wellbeing services and much, much more!
Download job description Apply Send to a friend