Job Title: Junior Sourcing Analyst
Closing date for applications: 27-04-2018
Hours: Full Time - 37.5hrs
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
A great opportunity to join our Sourcing department to support the team in areas of reporting, analysis and data manipulation. Working closely with our global offices this is a key role in making sure we help improve supplier performance metrics.
- Support our Sourcing & Production teams in areas of B.I reporting, data extraction & data manipulation
- Analyse findings & present in a clear & concise manner that is in line with business expectations.
- Work closely with global & domestic offices to proactively improve supplier on-time delivery performance metrics
- Ensure that reports are updated in an accurate and timely manner
- Analyse data effectively to assist in identifying under-performance & areas of opportunity
- Issue penalties for any under-performance that is in line with the Superdry purchasing policy
- Organise all back-end data within the product lifecycle management system (PLM).
- Ensure the accuracy of existing tables & data sets have been and maintained whist managing & challenging the integrity of any additional information
- Be responsible for the maintenance of product commodity code data to ensure accuracy & compliance with HMRC classifications
- Support efficiency improvement projects across USA & China territories
- Communicate business requirements effectively in order to provide excellent service to internal customers
- Build relationships with internal departments such as Merchandising, Logistics and Finance to support departmental performance targets
- A keen problem solver
- Knowledgeable & understanding in Microsoft Excel & wider B.I tools
- Able to work under pressure and with your own initiative
- Able to tackle issues head on and resolve them in a timely manner
- An excellent, clear communicator on all levels
- A pro-active thinker and team player
- Innovative and seek to improve the way work gets done
- Passionate about exceeding customer needs and build strong working relationships
- Able to take responsibility and deliver results
- Able to manage your own time
- Comfortable working with high volumes of data
- Interested in developing both technical & analytical ability within the role
- Into the detail, and have high levels of accuracy
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…..
What we offer
- Everyone receives a generous salary, pension contributions, life assurance and 25 days holiday
- One of a kind Founder Share Plan, plus other great Share Scheme initiatives
- Unrivalled range of Learning & Development programmes
- Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store, plus an on-site staff shop and subsidised Starbucks Cafe
- A range of team and social events (we even had a catwalk show in a castle!)
- Discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, wellbeing services and much, much more
Download job description Apply Send to a friend