Job Title: Business Transformation Programme & Training Lead
Type: Fixed Term
Closing date for applications: 23-03-2018
Hours: Full Time - 37.5hrs
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
The Superdry brand is a genuine British success story that has grown to a turnover of £590m, £72m profit and a strategic plan in place that will make us a £1bn company by 2020. We are a multichannel operator with well-developed and highly successful retail, ecommerce, wholesale and franchise businesses and customers in virtually every country in the world. We are well on our way to achieving our goal of becoming a global digital brand.
Our Business Transformation team are responsible for delivering all the major programmes and projects to deliver Superdry’s overall strategic aims. They currently require a Training Lead on an initial 6 month fixed term contract, to ensure we deliver the benefits of organisational change, new processes, Governance and software. High quality, effective training and development to teams is a key part of the role; ensuring Superdry are best of breed for organisational effectiveness.
The Training Lead will be required to work at a detailed delivery level and also adapt thinking at a strategic level, to devise the Business Transformation training strategy, delivering its implementation and assess all outcomes. The role will identify training and developmental needs in-line with project deliverables and drive suitable training initiatives. This role will work across multiple functions to get employees up to speed in both their specific role, and the overall needs of the Superdry end to end operating model.
- Create overall or individualised training plans that address needs and expectations
- Co-ordinate and schedule a training programme for Train the Trainer and End Users
- Monitor and evaluate each training programmes effectiveness, success and return on investment and report on them
- Deploy a wide variety of training methods
- Manage the training budget
- Identify opportunities for ongoing development
- Resolve any specific problems and tailor training programs as necessary
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices
- A competent and experienced Training Manager
- Highly experienced in designing and executing successful training programs
- Familiar with traditional and modern training methods (on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc)
- An excellent communicator with strong leadership skills, at all levels
- Able to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Strong in writing and record keeping for reports and training manuals, with excellent computer and database skills
- A strategic thinker
- Able to prioritise multiple phases, within multiple projects to deliver training to a fast paced business
- Ideally experienced in change management
- Competent in working at both a detailed level creating documentation and back up to advise on portfolio planning
- Proven in enhancing employee’s skills, performance and quality of work.
Download job description Apply Send to a friend