Job Title: E-commerce Content Assistant
Closing date for applications: 30-03-2018
Hours: Full Time - 37.5hrs
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
The Superdry brand is a genuine British success story that has grown to a turnover of £590m, £72m profit and a strategic plan in place that will make us a £1bn company by 2020. We are a multichannel operator with well-developed and highly successful retail, ecommerce, wholesale and franchise businesses and customers in virtually every country in the world. We are well on our way to achieving our goal of becoming a global digital brand.
This is a really fantastic opportunity to join our Ecommerce team and build a career in digital fashion as a Content Assistant. Supporting the Content Manager you will be responsible for making sure all products are correctly published on-line. To be successful in this role you need to operate at a fast pace, have outstanding attention to detail and have a genuine love for the Superdry product.
- Assist the Content Manager in ensuring all products are successfully online in a timely manner
- Be responsible for coordinating with photo studio and samples warehouse to ensure all required samples are available
- Liaise with photo studio on new product imagery and communicate any priorities
- Write inspiring and accurate product descriptions, within an agreed format
- Be responsible for ensuring all products have accurate additional information, i.e. dress length
- Use your visual eye to add any fit or style comments, to enhance customer experience and potentially reduce returns
- Ideally from an Ecommerce or fashion background
- Passionate about product with the ability to produce content consistent with the Superdry style
- Able to deal with multiple tasks maintaining high level of accuracy
- Able to work at a fast pace, successfully managing large volumes of work
- An excellent communicator
- Focused and meticulous with a strong eye for detail
- Experienced with Microsoft Excel
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…..
What we offer;
- Everyone receives a generous salary, pension contributions, life assurance and 25 days holiday
- One of a kind Founder Share Plan, plus other great Share Scheme initiatives
- Unrivalled range of Learning & Development programmes
- Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store, plus an on-site staff shop and subsidised Starbucks Cafe
- A range of team and social events (we even had a catwalk show in a castle!)
- Discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, wellbeing services and much, much more
Download job description Apply Send to a friend