Job Title: Brand Manager
Type: Permanent Full Time
Location: Unit 60 The Runnings Cheltenham
Closing date for applications: 17.08.2020
Hours: Permanent Full Time - 37.5hrs
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
Working across our Men’s and Women’s ranges within one of our four style choices, you will live and breathe this specific Superdry collection. This position will report into the Senior Brand Manager and will be responsible for working with key stakeholders to define and create the Brand Marketing plan.
- Work in partnership with our product teams to create integrated seasonal concepts, enabling you to deliver brand content and assets that engage, inspire and fascinate consumers.
- Brief and manage contributors such as copywriters and internal creative agency for your specific Brand marketing output.
- Lead the ideation process to create the brand strategy for your style choice that builds aspirational credibility and achieves commercial objectives
- Develop the seasonal brand content concepts and GTM strategy for your collection.
- Use consumer and market insight, industry trends and cultural movements to help inform Brand campaign direction, direct strategy and drive our seasonal brand campaigns.
- Work with our Channel Marketing teams to develop integrated global marketing campaigns that address the brand and commercial objectives of the consumer channels.
- Collaborate with the channel marketing teams to understand brand and business performance, market and consumer opportunities to build these into a dynamic Brand strategy
- Ensure effective communication of the seasonal concept and target consumer to our internal and wholesale customers for an effective ‘sell in’ of the season.
- Develop seasonal toolkits, content and assets that enable channel marketing to deliver and execute consistently globally in all consumer channels.
- Deliver and own post campaign brand health reports
- Manage the brand concept creative budget and maximise the ROI of all brand activities
- Ensure the brand maintains its purpose and values, whilst recognising commercial business objectives
- Continually look to develop and improve processes to drive efficiencies in our ways of working
- Start and finish everything with the consumer.
- Leverage your network of influence to add value to the Brand position.
- A passionate, energetic and creative brand Marketing professional with fantastic influencing capability and experience.
- Passionate about your brand/style choice and embody the values of your brand.
- An experienced brand builder in an adult fashion, Sports or related consumer brand is a must
- Someone with agency brand marketing experience (ideally both!), with a strong background working for global consumer brands.
- Experienced in businesses/brands of scale, but also those considered startup, independent or disruptive.
- Agile, adaptable and resilient, open to input from passionate and engaged executive leadership.
- Knowledgeable in the creation of content based brand marketing campaigns.
- Experienced in writing seasonal brand plans that work globally and take market considerations into account
- Adept at working in an entrepreneurial, dynamic and extremely fast-paced environment
- A confident communicator, able to inspire those around you
- An excellent relationship builder at all levels
- Flexible to travel internationally as required
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- Everyone receives a generous salary, pension contributions, life assurance and 25 days holiday
- Eligibility to join our Share Save initiatives
- Unrivalled range of Learning & Development programs
- Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store, plus an on-site staff shop and subsidised Cafe
- A range of team and social events
- Discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, wellbeing services and much, much more
Superdry is a genuine British success story that has grown to an annual turnover of £872m, with our brand already worth £1.6bn in total global consumer sales. We are a multichannel operator with well-developed and highly successful retail, ecommerce, wholesale and franchise businesses and customers in virtually every country in the world. We are well on our way to achieving our goal of becoming a global digital brand.
Download job description Apply