Job Title: Stockroom Manager
Location: Superdry Kildare Outlet
Closing date for applications: 01-03-2018
Hours: Full Time - 37.5hrs
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
You’ll be responsible and accountable for the operations of the stockroom and the team. Your aim is to ensure the sales team are provided with relevant support and information to ensure you meet store demands. You’re responsible for executing a high standard of stock management procedures and contribute towards store performance by managing loss prevention and analysing sales data.
- Manage the stock in stores; ensuring the stock levels are maintained and organized to a high standard.
- Control operational standards within the stockroom including health and safety.
- Manage the daily rotas ensuring you have the right team in the right place at the right time.
- Develop and train your team to ensure they are knowledgeable about our products, operational processes and procedures.
- Regularly engage with the sales team to collaborate on operational objectives and share best practices.
- Liaise with allocations team to maintain inventory levels both on sales floor and stockroom.
- Action directives from head office and ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner and clearly communicated to key team members in store.
- Lead and supervise the back of house team, work to their strengths and bring the best out of them.
- Highly organised and possess a high attention to detail.
- A breadth of experience in managing stockroom operations and creating efficiencies.
- An inspirational and effective team leader, able to lead others by setting clear expectations then engaging them to deliver amazing results.
- Experienced in coaching others to achieve by allowing managers to manage and providing them with the freedom to act.
- Able to effectively plan, prepare and follow up on all store visits to ensure clear direction for store management teams.
- Passionate, energetic, motivated, enthusiastic and in love with the Superdry brand.
- Hard working and relentless in the pursuit of excellence & willing to go that extra mile!
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…..
What we offer;
- Everyone receives a competitive salary, pension contributions, life assurance and 20 days holiday
- One of a kind Founder Share Plan, plus other great Share Scheme initiatives
- Access to our amazing SAS training programme
- Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store
- A generous clothing allowance, because you love to wear Superdry
- Discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, wellbeing services and much, much more!
Download job description Apply Send to a friend