Job Title: Ecommerce Data Analyst
Type: Permanent Full Time
Location: Unit 60 The Runnings Cheltenham
Closing date for applications: 15.08.2020
Hours: Permanent Full Time - 37.5hrs
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
The Ecommerce Data Analyst is responsible for monitoring, interrogating, analysing and reporting on the data we get from our websites to inform our decision making, helping to ensure we provide the best possible user experience. You will own data, enabling web monitoring and automated reporting, helping to identify on-site and off-site acquisition issues, show market trends and use advanced attribution modelling to surface rich insight into our user journeys. The role will suit someone who is interested in fashion retail and who is driven, proactive, with a can do attitude. This role will also involve managing several projects and any one time and therefore the successful candidate will be able to multi-task and be able to work well in a busy environment.
- Be the subject matter expert and owner of the Google Analytics platform; ensuring we are tracking activity in an accurate, consistent and granular matter across all our websites.
- Day to day management of a team of two analysts, driving their passion for data
- Work with whole ecommerce department to build out an automated and ever-evolving reporting suite that will help drive decision making across all the teams, turning data into insight.
- Review tools and functionality to generate insights that support business understanding and growth.
- Create competitor analysis reports to highlight strengths, weaknesses and opportunities.
- Have an understanding of the businesses financial reporting to help support budgeting and forecasting.
- Partner with relevant teams to collect new click stream and transactional data; integrating new data sources into the existing data warehouse and Google Analytics.
- Help manage the flow of Google Analytics data into our data warehouse.
- Develop data driven attribution methodologies; providing cross channel insight into the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
- Proactively monitor web and user data to identify customer struggle/pain points, providing regular reporting and identifying ways of improving user experience.
- Act as the ecommerce representative and work closely with the development/testing team to ensure we have a stable environment. This will also involve developing reports/dashboards that measure key pre and post release metrics and report back on the success or otherwise of projects.
- Work with Product Owners to ensure all current and new functionality is correctly reported within Google Analytics and, if necessary, out to the wider team or business.
- Work with the key stakeholders to create business cases for change to website functionality and user experience.
- Experience of working in a similar role, ideally within an ecommerce environment.
- Knowledge of google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Looker and BigQuery is a big plus.
- Proven experience working with data visualization software.
- Knowledge of attribution modelling.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Highly numerate and comfortable handling, managing and scrutinizing large data sets.
- Strong analytical skills with proven ability to measure and achieve performance improvements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to communicate with all levels of management.
- High attention to detail and accuracy within a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage and prioritize tasks. Has the determination to follow every job through to a successful end.
- Previous line management skills.
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- Everyone receives a generous salary, pension contributions, life assurance
- 25 days holiday plus an extra day to celebrate your birthday
- Unrivalled range of Learning & Development programmes
- Eligibility to join our Share Save initiatives
- Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store, plus an on-site staff shop and subsidised cafe
- A range of team and company-wide social events
- Discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, wellbeing services and much, much more
Superdry is a genuine British success story that has grown to an annual turnover of £872m, with our brand already worth £1.6bn in total global consumer sales. We are a multichannel operator with well-developed and highly successful retail, ecommerce, wholesale and franchise businesses and customers in virtually every country in the world. We are well on our way to achieving our goal of becoming a global digital brand.
Download job description Apply