Job Title: Franchise Allocator
Type: Permanent Full Time
Location: Unit 60 The Runnings Cheltenham
Closing date for applications: 15.08.2020
Hours: Permanent Full Time - 37.5hrs
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
We are looking for an Allocator to join our Wholesale team to be the main point of contact for franchise stores. This role is vital to ensuring that the right stock arrives at the right time.
- Maintain stock accuracy across the Franchise estate by allocating seasonal stock out to stores and ensuring their OTIF arrival for each new season with optimized availability.
- Track sell-thru performance and work with local teams to plan replenishment stock in order to maximise full price sales.
- Analyse historic sell-thru performance, working with local teams to support the franchise buying management process by MCO, key looks & fashion product for each new season.
- Plan stock allocation for each Franchise store by delivery drop.
- Collaborate with the Wholesale Operations and Customer Services team to gain greater visibility of allocated stock.
- Organised and have strong communication skills
- Detail oriented with both strong numerical and analytical skills
- Computer literate, with excellent Excel and systems skills
- Able to work collaboratively, sometimes under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Aware of the sales & operational planning process
- Flexible, proactive and open to change
- Passionate about product
- Ideally bi-lingual however this is an advantage
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- Everyone receives a generous salary, pension contributions, life assurance
- 25 days holiday plus an extra day to celebrate your birthday
- Unrivalled range of Learning & Development programmes
- Eligibility to join our Share Save initiatives
- Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store, plus an on-site staff shop and subsidised cafe
- A range of team and company-wide social events
- Discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, wellbeing services and much, much more
Superdry is a genuine British success story that has grown to an annual turnover of £872m, with our brand already worth £1.6bn in total global consumer sales. We are a multichannel operator with well-developed and highly successful retail, ecommerce wholesale and franchise businesses and customers in virtually every country in the world. We are well on our way to achieving our goal of becoming a global digital brand.,
Download job description Apply