Job Title: SQL BI Analyst (3 month contractor)
Closing date for applications: 26-01-2018
Hours: Full Time - 37.5hrs
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
Superdry’s e-commerce business has experienced incredible growth in recent years and is now one of our most profitable and successful sales channels. We operate nearly 25 e-commerce websites in a multitude of different languages and sell through these sites on a truly international basis, shipping product to every corner of the globe.
Our in-house e-commerce team design, develop, test, support and maintain all of our websites, keeping them fresh and updated with the most cutting edge functionality to give the very best user experience. Our Data team supports the business by analysing a variety of data relating to the back end of our e-commerce websites. We do everything from understanding customer behaviours, analysing website usage and measuring site performance, to detecting fraudulent use of the sites. We analyse huge amounts of data, providing management information and reporting to stakeholders across the business.
Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence are a critical part of our technological future and as such this is a fantastic growth area within Superdry. We now have a need for an experienced contractor to come on board and lead on a number of critical projects for a 3 month period. Project work might include:
- Exception / data validation dashboard in Looker over Redshift covering data content, missing files, core application data imbalances
- Staff discount reporting suite in Looker over Redshift covering across system staff transactions and behaviour
- Redshift data warehouse / BI performance tuning
- Python Lambda feed file processing and optimisation
- Vastly experienced in SQL data warehousing, ideally within an e-commerce or retail environment
- Experienced working within a Data Warehouse environment, ideally Redshift, MS SQL is fine
- Ideally experienced in Redshift/Postgres; MS SQL is fine
- Experienced with ETL tooling ideally Matillion or SSIS
- Experienced working with Business Intelligence tooling – in order of priority: Looker, Tableau, SSRS
- Experienced working with Python to process various data formats.
- Experienced working within Software Development Life Cycle methodologies
- Able to communicate effectively with stakeholders across all levels
- Capable of interpreting stakeholder requirements into useful actions
- Determined and committed to follow every job through to a successful end
- Able to work calmly under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Located within easy commuting distance of Cheltenham
Download job description Apply Send to a friend