Job Title: Womens Garment Fitting Assistant/ Office Administrator
Closing date for applications: 31-05-2018
Hours: Full Time - 37.5hrs
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
Are you a lover of high quality, beautifully fitting fashion? Do you enjoy wearing Superdry?! We are looking for a Superdry size 10 fitting assistant to help us hone our amazing product. This is a rare and exciting opportunity to work closely with our product teams to make a real difference to our brand.
We are on the lookout for a lively individual to join us in our fast-paced fit meetings. You’ll be trying on a variety of great outfits, whilst providing constructive product feedback to our product teams. You will be among the first to see and try-on brand new developments and will play a key part in helping us perfect our fits.
Although this is not a traditional modeling role, you will be a confident communicator, providing clear feedback on how our garments feel. Between fitting meetings, we will need you to support our busy Garment Tech team by completing daily administration tasks and helping our amazing team of Assistants to underpin our department.
Due to the specific nature of the role, we will need you to match our standard size 10 measurements.
Please include your height, chest, and dress size on your CV. Any applications submitted without these measurements will regrettably not be considered.
- Try on samples to assist the Garment Technology team, with fits across all womenswear categories.
- Provide feedback on comfort and fit.
- Complete wearer trials and feedback forms.
- Plan & manage the fit meeting schedules.
- Help to manage the daily incoming and outgoing post and samples requests.
- Support the Tech team in any additional model invoicing.
- Order stationery and supplies as required.
- Organise files and seasonal folders and sample hanging rails.
- Help to organise samples for meetings and help to put them away.
- Help to organise the seasonal meeting planner.
- Offer additional team support as workload allows.
As a guide, you are:
- A consistent Superdry size 10 on tops and bottoms
- Chest 34B
- Height 5’5 - 5’7.5
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…..
- Everyone receives a generous salary, pension contributions, life assurance and 25 days holiday
- One of a kind Founder Share Plan, plus other great Share Scheme initiatives
- Unrivalled range of Learning & Development programmes
- Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store, plus an on-site staff shop and subsidised Starbucks Cafe
- A range of team and social events (this year we even had a catwalk show in a castle!)
- Discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, wellbeing services and much, much more!
Download job description Apply Send to a friend