Job Title: Wholesale Account Executive
Closing date for applications: 03-09-2017
Hours: Full Time - 37.5hrs
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
We require a motivated, driven and analytically minded person to become a part of our Global Wholesale team. Working within the operations team you will be responsible for managing a sensitive and time critical workload, therefore you will naturally have a high attention to detail and be able to manage your workload whilst working to tight deadlines.
We are looking for a naturally inquisitive person to take responsibility for a number of Accounts, managing orders from start to finish, anticipating problems and troubleshooting accordingly. Ensuring data is kept up-to-date is extremely important so you will be meticulous in your approach and have a good understanding of Excel; especially the use of pivot tables.
- Ensure all sales orders are entered correctly into the system
- Check that all purchase orders/contracts have been raised in line with sales orders. Liaise with customers to resolve any issues
- Attend sales appointments and provide support on sending out images, line selections, reports.
- Be the main point of contact for both internal and external customer queries
- Work closely with production regarding delivery schedules and re-orders
- Prepare and compile reports and weekly delivery updates for customers
- Work with key account & field account teams on all aspects of customer administration and communication
- Liaise with the warehouse to ensure that customer specifications are met and monitor the picking and shipping process for all customers
- Take ownership of client accounts as appropriate in the team and organise all the bookings for the accounts
- Review the critical path in-line with sample dates and ensure any delays are communicated to the appropriate departments, managers or external suppliers
- Liaise with logistics and transport to ensure that all orders are 100% delivered within the agreed timeline
- Monitor the order book in order to meet company targets and objectives
- Diligent and attentive to detail
- Experienced within wholesale and fashion (desirable)
- Good at working with numbers and large volumes of data and confident in making information based decisions
- Experienced with Excel (Pivot Tables)
- Enjoy working in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Excellent at planning and organisation with the ability to prioritise your own workload
- Enthusiastic and determined, with a team spirit and positive attitude
- A clear communicator, both verbal and written, and can maintain professional relationships and understand the customer needs
- A problem solver and pro-active approach
What we offer
- Excellent basic salary, pension, life insurance, 50% staff discount
Download job description Apply Send to a friend