Job Title: PMO Manager
Closing date for applications: 22-08-2017
Hours: Full Time - 37.5hrs
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
The Superdry brand is a genuine British success story that has grown to a turnover of £750m, £87m profit and a strategic plan in place that will make us a £1bn company by 2020. We are a multichannel operator with well-developed and highly successful retail, ecommerce, wholesale and franchise businesses and customers in virtually every country in the world. We are well on our way to achieving our goal of becoming a global lifestyle brand.
Our Business Transformation function focus on scoping, costing, planning and managing large scale change programmes across all areas of the business. Working with all departments, the PMO Manager will ensure that the total portfolio of programmes and projects across the company is fully aligned to our strategy, prioritised both logically and financially, and delivered in line with the plan.
Working with Programme and Project Managers you’ll ensure that all projects have a clear and realistic business case, and are run in accordance with our project framework and governance processes. You’ll run the monthly portfolio management reporting process, look after the risks and issues control process, and manage the ongoing reporting of the benefits realisation plan.
- Work with all areas of the business to gain clarity on what programmes and projects are planned or in progress, and develop a decision making framework to help the business prioritise what we do.
- Develop a programme/project roadmap and calendar, providing clarity on what’s happening, what’s coming and in what order.
- Ensure programme/project inter-dependencies knit together effectively and without overlap.
- Own the monthly programme/project reporting process and assist the Head of Business Transformation in reporting to Executive/Senior Management.
- Maintain and improve frameworks and standards for Programme and Project Management.
- Aid in the preparation of cost-benefit analysis to support business case development and the implementation of projects.
- Ensure the appropriate programme benefits and KPIs are identified, quantified and their realisation planned and reported.
- Manage and compile programme/project related financial, benefit and KPI information.
- Provide and maintain a capacity planning and resource tracking service across the programme.
- Update and maintain the key programme risks and issues log ensuring appropriate actions are in place.
- Ensure cross-programme dependencies are identified and managed and the dependency log is accurately maintained.
- Provide a quality assurance role on request in line with the project framework.
- Coordinate project closure to distil good practice.
- Provide guidance on project planning, milestone management, scope management, resource forecasting, financial management and change management across the project portfolio.
- Ensure efficient change control methods and process are utilised.
- A highly experienced PMO Manager with a strong background in managing a complex, cross functional projects environment within a Project Management Office. We’re completely flexible on what market sector you’ve worked within.
- Experienced in overseeing a high value project and programme portfolio, with project values up to £20m and up to 100 concurrent projects.
- Equipped with an in depth knowledge of project management methodologies.
- Able to demonstrate success in working with project and finance teams to track project costs and benefits.
- Able to think both strategically and analytically.
- Commercially focused with the ability to articulate the business benefits of any changes to be implemented, ensure business cases stack up, analyse return on investment potential and ensure project viability from a financial perspective.
- Adaptable, flexible, and capable of working in a fast moving environment with a consistently high degree of ambiguity and change.
- A strong communicator, able to deal effectively with stakeholders at all levels, influencing appropriately.
- Highly attentive to detail with the ability to handle large volumes of data and processes without missing anything.
- Willing and able to be hands-on in running the office.
- Based within commuting distance of Cheltenham, or able to relocate.
What we offer
- Competitive basic salary
- Pension contributions
- Life assurance
- 50% staff discount
Download job description Apply Send to a friend