Job Title: Management Accountant
Closing date for applications: 28-07-2017
Hours: Full Time - 37.5hrs
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
Management Accountant - Cheltenham
Superdry is expanding rapidly across the globe and is enjoying unprecedented success across all our channels – retail, e-commerce, and wholesale. A fantastic opportunity has arisen in our Cheltenham head office for a part-qualified Management Accountant to provide timely and accurate management information to a wide ranging audience across the business.
We’re seeking a delivery focused, utterly reliable and solution orientated Accountant with the experience necessary to be effective immediately working within our global finance team. Coming from a background in a fast paced environment, you will have a broad accounting knowledge, some experience of supporting stakeholders at all levels and a proven ability to inquisitively question others to deliver results.
- Assist with the preparation of timely and accurate management accounts to reflect an understanding of business transactions and trading
- Help create monthly reports and provide supporting analysis to articulate the story of monthly performance in the group management accounts
- Assist with the reconciliation of balance sheet accounts to ensure our financial position is accurate
- Understand the underlying performance of your business area through helping with the production and interpretation of monthly reports and review meetings with business analysts
- Assist with the communication of the outputs of the management accounts back to key stakeholders in the business, ensuring they are understood
- Investigate and report anomalies arising from accounts preparation with my line manager and where applicable other relevant business managers
- Assist on adhoc projects as required outside of normal duties
- Provide support to the senior management team and peers as required
- Experienced in a similar role within a fast paced environment
- An effective communicator at all levels, with strong attention to detail, who ensures that your work is delivered accurately and in a timely manner
- Proactive in problem solving and able to minimise repeated errors
- Able to build productive relationships with people at all levels
- Keen to learn and develop your career whilst continuing your studies
- A part qualified Management Accountant in ACCA, CIMA or ICAEW/AS
What we offer
- Excellent basic salary, pension, medical, life insurance, 50% staff discount
Download job description Apply Send to a friend