Job Title: Stock Leader
Type: Fixed Term
Location: Superdry The Hague
Closing date for applications: 30-07-2017
Hours: Full Time - 38hrs
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
As a Stock Leader your role is critical in making sure our store runs smoothly, replenishing stock to ensure our customers can view and purchase the products they love.
Superdry teams are about being unique, embracing change and innovating like mad. Your energy, organisation and willingness to get stuck in with your team, throughout every aspect of the store, will help deliver the ultimate Superdry experience. You will be ambitious to exceed expectations and this
tenacity will be what drives store performance and makes our store run like clockwork.
Above all, you will love having fun and working for our brand.
- Ensure the smooth running of a busy stockroom
- Support the Store management team with all stock and inventory management
- Use your initiative to ensure products are in the right place at the right time
- Take pride in store appearance and embrace the Superdry store look
- Inspire others with your passion
- Work collaboratively with the whole store team
- Endlessly develop your product knowledge and understanding of the business
- Embrace the Superdry culture
- Be yourself
- Passionate and experienced in the fashion retail industry, ideally with some experience in a Stock
- management role
- A team player
- Passionate about our brand
- Confident, genuine and can be yourself
- Always making decisions thinking about what is best for our customers
- Always positive
- Relentless and ambitious to exceed expectations
- Motivated with excellent attention to detail
- Someone who can bring fresh ideas to the table
- Eager to share and learn
- Fluent in English and Dutch
Download job description Apply Send to a friend