Job Title: Influencer Coordinator
Location: Regent Street, London
Closing date for applications: 04-08-2017
Hours: Full Time - 37.5hrs
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced influencer coordinator to join our PR team, supporting our Global PR Manager, to deliver campaigns and improve brand awareness. Commercial acumen and passion for the Superdry brand are essential to positively engage Superdry’s existing and potential customer base. Based above our London flagship store on Regent Street, you will be responsible for UK and International influencer outreach.You will be a self-motivated individual who can deliver new ways of securing positive influencer partnerships and celebrity endorsement on and off line whilst implementing our global influencer strategy.
- Work with the Global PR Manager to execute the influencer strategy to drive brand advocacy, awareness and coverage across Superdry’s owned and earned feeds, on a local and global level.
- Contribute to a global centre of excellence for social and influencer content, championing campaign activity, manageing Superdry Influencers and their content output and bringing to life the influencer strategy.
- Manage the department`s influencer calendar, helping to ensure timely execution of all activity and reporting back on success stories on a monthly basis, adapting the calendar on an always-on basis.
- Identify and onboard new influencers developing strong working relationships with Superdry Influencers across all target media, increasing editorial across all product categories, delivering key messages.
- Host appointments with key influencers to build and maintain strong relationships with them, developing internal stakeholders knowledge on influencer wants and needs.
- Be responsible for the project management of influencer and press events.
- Collaborate with HQ & International teams to produce campaign activity.
- Lead the project management for all influencer activations (from planning and briefing through to execution).
- Have regular communication cross-function to ensure full influencer support for any relevant activity including marketing, merchandising, e-com & social.
- Champion our third party software; Sprinklr, creating monthly influencer reports to educate the wider business on the results involving influencers and the future predictions within the space.
- Manage the budget effectively.
- Connected, with strong proven contacts across menswear and womenswear (influencer, VIP, press).
- Knowledgeable on both the UK and international influencers, fashion bloggers and media.
- Educated to degree level in a relevant qualification e.g. (Fashion PR/ Communications/ Marketing).
- Experienced at working in digital coms/PR/marketing, with experience in fashion.
- Passionate about the social media space.
- A strong communicator (verbal and written).
- Self-motivated, conscientious and organised.
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to think and act globally and creatively.
- Competent with all Microsoft Office programs.
- Willing to travel.
- Able to speak additional languages (desirable).
What we offer
- Excellent basic salary, pension, life insurance, 50% staff discount.
Download job description Apply Send to a friend