Job Title: Marketing Executive
Closing date for applications: 30-07-2017
Hours: Full Time - 37.5hrs
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
The Superdry brand is a genuine British success story that has grown to a turnover of £590m, £72m profit and a strategic plan in place that will make us a £1bn company by 2020. We are a multichannel operator with well-developed and highly successful retail, ecommerce, wholesale and franchise businesses and customers in virtually every country in the world. We are well on our way to achieving our goal of becoming a global lifestyle brand.
Working within our Global Marketing team, you will be the key marketing contact for the UK, Ireland and Scandinavian region, delivering excellent support to all business stakeholders. You’ll be responsible for building the Superdry brand under the marketing objectives set by the global marketing team.
This is the ideal opportunity for someone with a couple of years’ industry experience under their belt, who is really wanting to build their Marketing career with one of the fastest growing fashion brands on the planet!
- Work in partnership with retail operations and wholesale sales teams, communicating and aligning the marketing plans.
- Develop strong relationships and maintain continuous internal communications across all marketing activity with sales and visual merchandising teams.
- Establish relationships with key wholesale account marketing teams (JD, Next, Asos, Shopdirect), and plan/execute bespoke marketing campaigns to fit with each account.
- Listen to all opportunities presented by retail managers and wholesale sales managers.
- Support in activity to help drive footfall to our stores.
- Plan & deliver (from start to finish) all the activity required to support new Store Openings.
- Plan & deliver retail trading events.
- Work in partnership with Marcomm’s teams where there is additional PR value.
- Attend weekly Area Manager calls and give marketing updates.
- Be the first point of contact for all shopping centre / shopping association marketing teams.
- Ensure all stores have correct and up-to-date marketing materials, invoiced where relevant and facilitate the immediate removal of all off-brand/sub-standard marketing materials.
- Assist in the creation of marketing plans (retail & wholesale). Activate the campaigns set out by the Senior Planning Executive.
- Present recommendations for improvement, and ensure identified learning’s are implemented.
- Maintain accurate budgets for assigned markets/activities, utilising the internal Purchasing system to ensure budget tracking.
- Brief in the creation and delivery of store POS that land seasonal campaigns. Setting the objectives for the POS, led by the insight team.
- Someone with relevant marketing experience in a fashion/retail environment, or an agency supporting retailing clients.
- Experienced working with a creative, inspiring and growing brand on a similar scale.
- Preferably degree level educated and/or a holder of a relevant industry qualification.
- Genuinely passionate about marketing.
- Interested in fashion trends.
- Flexible to embrace change and adapt.
- A creative individual, able to generate new ideas and make things happen.
- Proactive and results driven.
- Someone with excellent attention to detail, highly articulate and able to communicate effectively.
- Analytical, a good critical thinker who makes strong recommendations based on sound judgement.
- A good project manager with effective organisational skills.
- Based within easy commuting distance of Cheltenham, or willing to relocate. Able to travel regularly across UK, Ireland & Europe as required.
What we offer
- Excellent base salary.
- Life insurance.
- 50% staff discount.
Download job description Apply Send to a friend