Job Title: Email Marketing Assistant
Type: Permanent Full Time
Location: Unit 60 The Runnings Cheltenham
Closing date for applications: 20.12.2019
Hours: Permanent Full Time - 37.5hrs
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
You will be a part of the Performance Marketing team assisting on the email channel and taking ownership of the briefing process of our email newsletters. You will brief teams on email assets from product selection to imagery and copy, working closely with trade, brand marketing and digital design. Testing will be a key part of the role ensuring that all emails are delivered without mistake. You will learn the importance of key email KPIs including open rates, engagement and demand.
This is a great opportunity to learn all about the email marketing channel in a retail environment, and understand the role in plays in performance marketing and ecommerce. You will build on existing skills and become knowledgeable about all aspects of the operational side of email marketing.
- Brief teams on email requirements, from product selection to imagery and copy
- Upload and test all emails, UK and worldwide; proof reading, checking URLs, email formatting and sending for sign off
- Assist with email newsletter planning
- Work with our translation agency on all copy requirements
- Email data management; work with CRM on data refreshes
- Analysis and reporting of key email statistics – open rate, click rate (engagement) and demand
- Interested in digital/performance marketing
- Fashion retail knowledge preferred
- Understanding of digital marketing or ecommerce
- Organised with the ability to manage multiple campaigns simultaneously
- Be a proactive and organised team player
- Be comfortable with numbers and turning data into actionable insights
- Commercially driven
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- Everyone receives a generous salary, pension contributions, life assurance
- 25 days holiday plus an extra day to celebrate your birthday
- Unrivalled range of Learning & Development programmes
- Eligibility to join our Share Save initiatives
- Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store, plus an on-site staff shop and subsidised cafe
- A range of team and company-wide social events
- Discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, wellbeing services and much, much more
Superdry is a genuine British success story that has grown to an annual turnover of £872m, with our brand already worth £1.6bn in total global consumer sales. We are a multichannel operator with well-developed and highly successful retail, ecommerce, wholesale and franchise businesses and customers in virtually every country in the world. We are well on our way to achieving our goal of becoming a global digital brand.
Download job description Apply