Job Title: Junior Brand Business Manager - 12 Month FTC
Type: Fixed Term Employed Full Time
Location: Unit 60 The Runnings Cheltenham
Closing date for applications: 19.12.2019
Hours: Fixed Term Employed Full Time - 37.5hrs
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
The Brand Business Management function owns the commercial product strategy for the Brand. Creating the business strategy to deliver the Brand Business vision.
As the Junior Brand Business Manager, you will report into the Head of Brand Business Management, and will play a key role in building and driving the commercial product strategy for all sales channels and Territories – through the eyes of the consumer.
- Be responsible for the sourcing of Category, Consumer and Territory data and insights; interpreting data and insights to deliver a thorough view of the market and brand position. Working with the senior team to agree direction long term and seasonally that delivers growth for the Brand, within your specific focus area.
- Work as a team to set seasonal direction, followed by the delivery of a Global range Option Framework that provides the design team with a range architecture by product class, consumer and style choice.
- Identify market opportunity and consumer need for innovation and NPD and feed into the brand planning process, with agreement from your manager.
- Work in collaboration with the Merchandising team to ensure latest performance in all channels is reflected in the forward range planning strategy, whilst reacting to new opportunities at speed.
- Define appropriate range architecture and positioning based on a deep understanding of consumer and competitor landscape, product and feature benchmarking and brand strategy.
- Own the pricing strategy through a Good, Better, Best delivery model. Working in collaboration with the Global pricing manager to realize territory specific requirements, and the Sourcing team to achieve margin plans.
- Work closely with Design to execute product ranges in line with agreed plans that drive innovation and consumer engagement
- In line with GSM timings, support with the delivery of a ‘Go To Market plan’ that aligns with the Brands ambitions. Working in conjunction with Marketing, VM and the Creative Brand Team to provide a plan for all sales channels.
- Work as a cross functional Brand Business Management team, ensuring deadlines and business requirements are met.
- Manage the Brand Business team use of PLM, ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Work across business functions to support and inspire the delivery of the best expression of the Superdry brand to the consumer.
- Able to coach and draw out potential within the team, developing your leadership skills.
- Driven to exceed expectations, a self-starter and self-motivator
- Able to think on your feet, an idea’s person with a love for product and a flair for visual creativity.
- Someone with engaging presentation and communication skills; able to present with passion.
- Resilient and calm under pressure, someone who thrives in a diverse, commercial and vibrant environment
- A strategic thinker, with strong planning and organisational skills.
- A proficient user of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- Everyone receives a generous salary, pension contributions, life assurance
- 25 days holiday plus an extra day to celebrate your birthday
- Unrivalled range of Learning & Development programmes
- Eligibility to join our Share Save initiatives
- Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store, plus an on-site staff shop and subsidised cafe
- A range of team and company-wide social events
- Discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, wellbeing services and much, much more
Superdry is a genuine British success story that has grown to an annual turnover of £872m, with our brand already worth £1.6bn in total global consumer sales. We are a multichannel operator with well-developed and highly successful retail, ecommerce, wholesale and franchise businesses and customers in virtually every country in the world. We are well on our way to achieving our goal of becoming a global digital brand.
Download job description Apply