Job Title: In-Store Visual Merchandiser - Full Time
Type: Full Time
Location: Superdry Boston Cambridgeside Galleria, MA
Closing date for applications: 29.02.2020
Hours: Full Time - 40hrs
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
As an In-Store Visual Merchandiser you make our stores look and feel Superdry. As an IVM for Superdry you will have a relentless attention to detail, love trends and be in love with our product. Using your initiative to continuously enhance our store image, you will relish making an impact and using your creative spark to maximize the appeal of our amazing products to our customers.
- Make the store look and feel amazing
- Work with management on store walk throughs and plan weekly moves
- Use your initiative to keep up to date with trends
- Engage the team at store briefs on standards, new directives, mannequins, new concepts and understanding the visual merchandising role
- Work with the stock room team to make sure all our best sellers and exciting new products are out for our customers to see
- Have regular communication with Area Visual Merchandiser to update them and find solutions to challenges
- Be passionate about the Superdry brand and committed to keeping our store looking great
- Passionate about our brand and visual merchandising
- Always making decisions thinking about what’s best for our customers
- Relentless and ambitious to exceed expectations
- Motivated with excellent attention to detail
- Bringing fresh ideas to the table but are realistic in what is achievable
- Aware of trends in the retail industry and what makes Superdry unique
- Make decisions and solve problems
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- Clothing allowance, 50% staff discount, excellent hourly rate (determined by location and experience)
Superdry is an equal employment employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess unrestricted work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer.