Job Title: Supervisor
Type: Full Time
Location: Superdry Sawgrass Mills Outlet, FL
Closing date for applications: 31.05.2020
Hours: Full Time - 40.00hrs
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
Our Supervisors are leaders in the making. An expert in all areas of the store, you will be upbeat in everything that you do and motivate those around you to do the same. You will be stepping up to lead the team, be relied on by management to hit store targets and be the drive behind our customers getting the ultimate Superdry experience.
- Support the store team to deliver the highest standards across every aspect of store life
- Ensure all staff provide exceptional customer service standards by delivering highly visible and effective customer service
- Supervise, plan, coordinate and undertake all required shop floor and stock room tasks set by the store management team in an effective and timely manner
- Ensure store compliance with company policy and procedures, taking a consistent approach with all team members. Ensuring important management information is communicated out to all relevant team members
- Supervise and ensure cash handling procedures and transactions are carried out accurately with relevant paperwork completed in accordance with company policy
- Maintain a safe working environment for staff and customers to ensure their wellbeing, and report any Health & Safety concerns to the store management team
- Minimize loss by ensuring loss prevention procedures are followed at all times and incidents are reported to store management team
- Supervise the sales floor at all times in order to identify and resolve urgent issues
- Supervise stockroom processing and ensuring recalls and transfers are actioned efficiently to maintain effective stock control at all times
- Passionate about our brand
- Experienced in working as a Supervisor within the branded fashion retail industry sector
- Passionate for people and fashion as well as customers and exceeding expectations
- Experienced in supervising and motivating teams
- Experienced in working with Microsoft Office applications
- Able to create a positive and professional working environment
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- Health Benefits, 401K, life insurance, clothing allowance, 50% staff discount, monthly bonus potential, excellent basic salary (determined by location and experience)
Superdry is an equal employment employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess unrestricted work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer.