Job Title: Temporary Customer Service Advisor - French Speaking
Type: Fixed Term Employed Full Time
Location: Unit 60 The Runnings Cheltenham
Closing date for applications: 18.10.2019
Hours: Fixed Term Employed Full Time - 37.5hrs
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
As a Customer Service Advisor you are the main point of contact for all our customers during our busiest time of the year! You will provide excellent customer service and support to the e-commerce Superdry websites, including; our own online shopping sites, eBay and social media platforms as well as our retail customers. Your genuine passion, energy and enthusiasm for our brand will be at the heart of delivering the ultimate customer service experience to our customers.
We are looking for somebody who can work 37.5 hours a week across varying shifts both in the week and weekends. You need to be fluent in French as well as English, written and spoken.This contract is for 4 months with an estimated start date of 28th October.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries; handling and resolving customer complaints within a 24 hour turnaround
- Keep accurate records of customer inquiries, interactions and details of actions taken
- Provide excellent levels of customer service at all times
- Take ownership for own performance actively seeking opportunities to improve and develop
- Manage customer expectations through clear communication
- Fluent in English & German/French/Spanish, ability to speak an additional language would be an advantage
- Someone with previous customer service experience
- An excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Computer literate (Outlook, Word, Excel), highly organized with a high attention to detail
- Able to handle a wide range of different complex enquiries in close succession in order to meet the demands of the many different types of enquiries
- Able to build rapport and be passionate about delivering excellent customer service
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- Everyone receives a generous salary, pension contributions, life assurance and 25 days holiday (pro-rata)
- Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store, plus an on-site staff shop and subsidized Cafe
- A range of team and social events.
- Discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, wellbeing services and much, much more
Superdry is a genuine British success story that has grown to a turnover of £872m, with our brand already worth £1.6bn in total global consumer sales. We are a multichannel operator with well-developed and highly successful retail, ecommerce, wholesale, and franchise businesses and customers in virtually every country of the world. We are well on our way to achieving our goal of becoming a global digital brand.
Download job description Apply