Privacy & Cookies
SuperGroup plc is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is SuperGroup plc.
1. Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on, or contacting us via, our website http://careers.superdry.com. This includes information given in relation to job applications, including your personal contact details, address, career history (including your CV), remuneration and details of referees. This may also include “sensitive personal data”, such as racial or ethnic origin, religious or similar beliefs, physical or mental health or condition, sexual life, or criminal record, although you will always have the option to state “prefer not to say” or similar when asked for sensitive personal data.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence and your contact details;
- Details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, traffic data and other communication data.
2. Where we store your personal data
The data that we collect from you is stored on information technology systems located in Europe which are operated by us or on our behalf. Data submitted to this website, including your application data, is stored by our third party service provider in Europe, and some other data processing in relation to web and email services is carried out on our behalf by a third party.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk.
3. Uses made of the information
We use information held about you (other than sensitive personal data) in the following ways:
- To process your job applications and to move you through the recruitment selection process.
- To process job offers, including the transfer of your data from this website to our HR system.
- To consider you for future roles if you are unsuccessful in your original application (if you have consented to us using your information for this purpose).
- To ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To deal with any enquiries you have made through the website.
- To provide our website to you.
Sensitive personal data (racial or ethnic origin, religious or similar beliefs, physical or mental health or condition, sexual life, or criminal record) is aggregated, and is used by us for statistical purposes only. Sensitive personal data is not used to process your job application or job offer, and it is not visible to us when your data is transferred from this website to our HR system.
4. Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
A cookie is a small piece of information sent to your computer, mobile or other device when you visit a website by a web server to a web browser, which enables the server to collect information from the browser and recognise your device on future visits.
Most browsers allow you to turn off cookies. If you want to know how to do this please look at the help menu on your browser. However, if you do not accept cookies your user experience on our website may be affected. Cookies used:
Superdry Careers – Session cookies
These session cookies are used to retain settings about your current visit to our website.
These cookies collect aggregated, anonymous, information about how visitors use the website, for instance the pages visited, frequency and where visitors come from.
We use this information to compile reports to help us understand the traffic to the sites, how the sites are being used and to improve them. You can find out more about Google cookies here http://www.google.co.uk/policies/privacy/
We use Share This to enable our users to bookmark or refer to content on our website using social channels. For more information on Share This cookies visit http://sharethis.com/privacy
We use the Linkedin Company Insider plugin so you can see who you know who works here if logged into Linkedin.
AMRIS uses a single cookie for keeping session information consistent.
This cookie is required for site usage, and is used to ensure users are logged in, and their information kept secure. It automatically expires after 30m to 24h.
6. Your rights
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. You can exercise this right at any time by contacting the Superdry Resourcing Team at SuperGroup plc, Unit 60, The Runnings, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire GL51 9NW, United Kingdom.