Job Title: Property Administrator - Apprentice
Closing date for applications: 05-07-2017
Hours: Full Time - 37.5hrs
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
SuperGroup have recently entered into a partnership with Gloucestershire College, allowing us to recruit and develop apprentices in a variety of head office departments. The apprenticeship roles will combine a real job with real responsibilities with study towards a recognised vocational qualification, with support, development and mentoring to help our apprentices grow into a long and successful career with us.
We are now hiring for an apprentice within our Property Department. The role provide administrative support for various teams and help to compile store layout drawings to bring Store Development plans to life in UK and European stores, whilst also assisting in bringing franchise drawing packages in-house, and managing our internal intranet resource library.
The successful candidate will study towards a Business & Administration qualification and will enjoy a vibrant, fast paced and friendly working environment with loads of help and support.
- Create purchase orders in the PO system and process invoices, chase with suppliers as required
- Set up new suppliers on the CODA system for all territories
- Create ‘fixture’ lists from the ‘fixture take off’ process
- Be responsible for compiling fixture orders and placed these with our fixture companies
- Arrange travel for the senior team in consideration of the Company Travel Policy
- Sign off expenses in line with the expenses policy
- Own and update the data entry of the Asite Property database and shared drive
- Update the planned maintenance schedule and chase contractors for missing documents as required
- Take full minutes from all Property meetings and distribute to stakeholders as appropriate
- Successfully liaise with legal to ensure sign off of all legal documentation
- Ideally some experience in working in an office environment, though this is not vital for the right candidate
- Highly motivated and driven, determined to develop a career and do what it takes to get there
- Experienced in using Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
- A strong work ethic with focus, application and a conscientious approach
- Agile, flexible and open minded with a strong desire to learn, develop and improve
- A quick learner, absorbing and retaining new information
- A detailer with a meticulous nature that makes you determined to get the smallest of details correct first time, every time
- Confident, friendly and engaging with a real desire to become part of a tight knit team
- An excellent communicator with an articulate and concise style, able to talk confidently with colleagues, candidates and external suppliers
- Creative with the ability to bring new ideas to the team and the personality to be unafraid to bring your ideas to the table
- Ability to speak European languages would be beneficial
What we offer
- Apprenticeship basic salary of £13,065 rising on completion of qualification, Pension contributions, Life assurance, 50% staff discount
Download job description Apply Send to a friend