Job Title: JDA/Red Prairie Reporting & Integration Developer
Closing date for applications: 30-06-2017
Hours: Full Time - 37.5hrs
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
The Superdry brand is a genuine British success story that has grown to a turnover of £590m, £72m profit and a strategic plan in place that will make us a £1bn company by 2020. We are a multichannel operator with well-developed and highly successful retail, ecommerce, wholesale and franchise businesses and customers in virtually every country in the world. We are well on our way to achieving our goal of becoming a global lifestyle brand.
Our IT department support the global business by providing the right systems and technology infrastructure to enable our people to do their jobs. This role, is focussed on the support and development of our supply chain systems allowing us to report on key business metrics such as stock and sales, plan and maintain stock availability in our stores, and manage warehouse operations. These systems are fully integrated with other key IT systems and BI tools.
We are looking for a JDA/Red Prairie Dispatcher expert with deep knowledge of this system, and advanced SQL coding skills to allow you to develop reporting from the system. You will act as the subject matter expert for all integrations and projects involving this system, and act as our trouble-shooter for any system issues or queries.
- Be the subject matter expert on the JDA/Red Prairie Dispatcher system, providing advice and guidance for system development and integrations with other systems.
- Work with all other relevant systems including Aptos/BT Expedite Mercatus, Island Pacific and Business Objects, particularly where they integrate with JDA/Red Prairie Dispatcher, engaging fully with their subject matter experts to provide seamless and comprehensive systems coverage to the customer departments.
- Design & build complex Jaspersoft iReports to pull relevant and usable information from JDA/Red Prairie Dispatcher to support Logistics & Merchandising business information analysis.
- Develop advanced SQL code and packages to support JDA/Red Prairie Dispatcher user defined operations; reports and data extracts; root cause analyses of issues and corrective actions; and business investigations and decision making.
- Ensure all SQL queries and reporting are analysed for performance, with recommendations being presented to relevant stakeholders.
- Provide subject matter expertise on JDA/Red Prairie Dispatcher integration formats, directory structures, processes and logging.
- Manage issue resolution with other business functions and third party system providers.
- Provide technical advice on business systems changes and projects, and on third party change proposals.
- Identify and report on risk and potential mitigations.
- Ensure auditability and business approval are in place prior to any implementing corrective actions.
- Compile technical documentation and provide technical advice for the compilation of guidelines and procedures.
- Maintain the versioning and control of internal source code and releases.
- Ensure the company’s support and security procedures are correctly followed.
- Estimate work effort , agree schedules and manage expectations for all deliverables.
- Assist in the testing and validation of system changes.
- Highly experienced and knowledgeable around the JDA/Red Prairie Dispatcher system, able to demonstrate expert level capability including system development and change.
- Experienced in creating complex reporting and paperwork from JDA/Red Prairie Dispatcher using Jaspersoft iReports, including the use of Java within this tool.
- Able to demonstrate advanced level capability in Oracle SQL (PLSQL), while experience of Microsoft SQL (MSSQL), BI stack, Visual Basic and VB scripting would also be advantageous.
- Ideally experienced in using other relevant systems such as Aptos/BT Expedite Mercatus, Island Pacific and Business Objects.
- Ideally coming from a retail business with an understanding of the demands if the retail sector.
- Advanced in the use of ETL using various formats such as CSV, XML, Delimited etc
- Experienced in software versioning and release control.
- Able to investigate and analyse information and draw relevant conclusions.
- Able to troubleshoot issues and coordinate response across the business as required.
- Capable of engaging at all levels of the business, understanding requirements and providing information.
- Based within commuting distance of Cheltenham, or willing to relocate.
What we offer
- Excellent basic salary
- Pension contributions
- Life assurance
- 50% staff discount
Download job description Apply Send to a friend