Job Title: In-Store Visual Merchandiser
Location: Superdry Regent Street Visual Merchandising
Closing date for applications: 28-05-2017
Hours: Full Time - 37.5hrs
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
As an In-Store Visual Merchandiser you make our stores look and feel Superdry.
Superdry teams are about being unique, embracing change and innovating like mad. As an IVM for Superdry you will have a relentless attention to detail, love trends and be in love with our product. Using your initiative to continuously enhance our store image, you will relish making an impact and using your creative spark to maximise the appeal of our amazing products to our customers.
Above all, you will love having fun and working for a brand whose VM is best in class.
- Make the store look and feel amazing
- Support the Store Manager and team in delivering the best VM on the planet
- Use your initiative to keep up to date with trends
- Take pride in store appearance and embrace the Superdry store look
- Inspire others with your passion for visual merchandising
- Work with others to deliver new visual concepts
- Endlessly develop your product knowledge and understanding of the business
- Embrace the Superdry culture
- Be yourself
- A team player
- Passionate about our brand and visual merchandising
- Confident, genuine and can be yourself
- Always make decisions thinking about what’s best for our customers
- Always positive
- Relentless and ambitious to exceed expectations
- Motivated with excellent attention to detail
- Bringing fresh ideas to the table but are realistic in what is achievable
- Eager to share and learn
What we offer
- £7.50 per hour (£8.54 per hour in London)
- 50% staff discount
- Clothing allowance
- Pension contributions
- Life insurance
Download job description Apply Send to a friend