Job Title: Junior Business Systems Analyst
Closing date for applications: 03-07-2017
Hours: Full Time - 37.5hrs
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
Superdry is growing rapidly on a global basis. Our ambition is endless and as a direct result of current and projected growth we are recruiting for a Junior Business Systems Analyst to join our Wholesale, International and Sourcing IT team.
You will play a key role in ensuring that business requirements are understood and interpreted into workable solutions. This could be the ideal opportunity for a recent graduate looking to begin their career in the IT field. Some experience in a systems or support role would be beneficial, as would an understanding of how systems interface with one another.
- Collaborate with business customers to understand upcoming business changes, evaluate requirements and suggest effective proposals for systems.
- Contribute to defining the scope of change, goals and deliverables that support business strategy in collaboration with the Business Systems Manager and project stakeholders.
- Contribute to the development of full-scale project/change plans and associated communications documents.
- Work with the Senior Systems Analyst to analyse requirements and create business proposals.
- Analyse system performance regularly in conjunction with the broader team.
- Support users across business departments to resolve any systems issues.
- Ensure that the flow of data between systems is functioning correctly and where appropriate work to resolve problems with a focus on minimising repeat issues.
- Proactively seek out learning as required to fully understand the technicalities and intricacies of systems to become a business expert.
- Contribute in the estimation of resources, costs and participation required to achieve project and change goals.
- Contribute to the development and delivery of progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations.
- Contribute in project and development post mortems and create a recommendations report.
- Support users across business departments by owning and responding to help calls and resolving system/data issues.
- A recent graduate within a relevant discipline.
- Ideally experienced in working in a similar systems or support position.
- Ideally experienced working with the Styleman system. If not, experience working with a similar product orientated IT system would be desirable.
- Knowledgeable of business requirements and able to propose suitable system solutions in line with the businesses strategy.
- Ideally able to demonstrate experience of working in environments where multiple systems interface with one another. An understanding of the wholesale model is advantageous.
- Able to set priorities, meet deadlines, take personal responsibility, and communicate issues.
- A strong communicator and influencer at all levels.
- Positive and happy to tackle a variety of work.
- Adaptable to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Able to learn, understand and apply new technologies.
- Located within commuting distance of Cheltenham, or willing to relocate.
What we offer
- Excellent basic salary.
- Life assurance.
- 50% staff discount.
Download job description Apply Send to a friend