Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Closing date for applications: 12-05-2017
Hours: Full Time - 37.5hrs
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
As a Customer Service Advisor you are the main point of contact for all our customers. You will support the e-commerce services of the SuperGroup websites and distribution by providing excellent customer service. Your genuine passion, energy and enthusiasm for our brand will be at the heart of delivering the ultimate customer service experience to our customers.
In this role you will work 37.5 hours a week in shifts of 8am-4pm, 9am-5pm, 10am-6pm and 12pm-8pm, including some weekends. Across our peak period (November – January) these shifts will be extended to support the increase in call volumes.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries; handling and resolving customer complaints within a 48 hour turnaround
- Keep accurate records of customer inquiries, interactions and details of actions taken
- Provide excellent levels of customer service at all times
- Take ownership for own performance actively seeking opportunities to improve and develop
- Manage customer expectations through clear communication
- Someone with previous customer service experience
- An excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- A true team player
- Computer literate (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Highly organised with a high attention to detail
- Someone with good commercial acumen
- Able to handle a wide range of different complex enquiries in close succession in order to meet the demands of the many different types of callers
- Able to build rapport and be passionate about delivering excellent customer service
What we offer
- Excellent base salary
- Life insurance
- 50% staff discount
Download job description Apply Send to a friend