Job Title: Interim Ecommerce Search Manager - Day rate contractor
Closing date for applications: 26-04-2017
Hours: Full Time - 37.5hrs
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
Working within Ecommerce we are looking for a Search Manager on a contract basis to lead Search strategies, tactics and campaigns across all available channels with the objective of driving convertible traffic to superdry.com and its international sites.
This role is responsible for all Paid Search, Organic Search and Display activity, you should develop innovative strategies to sustain optimal performance and ensure best practice and adoption of new features or processes.
Reporting the Digital Marketing Manager, you will nurture and develop a team, set best practices and share knowledge across the business as well as accountability for pacing and managing account budgets.
- Create and implement a complimentary three-part global search strategy including SEO, Paid Search, Display
- Manage all Search agency relationships to ensure that they remain focused and innovative in playing their role to drive the Superdry brand.
- Manage all Paid and Organic activity to drive traffic and ROI, which meet business requirements
- Manage both technical and content-based SEO to ensure rankings are optimised
- Ensure that Superdry remains at the forefront of search techniques and practices through an on-going programme of innovation.
- Maintain strong relationships with key players in the search space to ensure that Superdry’s activity is always attuned to current best practice
- Maintain and optimise Superdry’s presence on search engines across the world
- Experienced in understanding and track record in all aspects of Search
- Knowledgeable in Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Google Shopping, Google Webmaster Tools and equivalent search engine tools
- Able to understanding of all aspects of Digital Marketing thoroughly
- Experienced in Digital Marketing
- Able to manage and lead a team
- Extremely well organized and able to self-manage time, and others
- An excellent verbal and written communicator
- Experienced at degree level or equivalent in relevant fields
- Able to work on a global scale
- Highly organised with strong prioritisation
- Able to build relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Based within commuting distance of Cheltenham, or willing to relocate
Download job description Apply Send to a friend