Job Title: Chef Manager
Closing date for applications: 28-04-2017
Hours: Full Time - 37.5hrs
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
Thomas Franks operate the catering services at the Superdry head office in Cheltenham providing services for both staff and visitors. The Superdry Café hosts over 600 staff and visitors, where the focus is on excellent quality fresh foods and outstanding service delivery, this includes breakfast, lunch and additional hospitality services, as the business requires. This is a fabulous opportunity to work in a thriving and fast-paced environment, with great career growth opportunities.
- Maximise profitability through identifying business development opportunities and impeccable budget management
- Effectively manage the site according to company policy and Superdry requirements, ensuring exemplary standards at all times
- Manage, train and develop the catering team to deliver outstanding service in line with legal, company and Superdry requirements
- Accurately produce, control and maintain all financial records for the account
- An experienced, versatile and dynamic chef, who has experience of driving newness and innovation within a fast paced catering role, ideally in a retail environment
- Commercially savvy with excellent budget management skills and the ability to spot development opportunities
- Up to date with current food trends to meet the high expectations of the head office team
- An inspirational and experienced people manager, driving your team always in a positive manner to be their very best
- A people person, driven and passionate about delivering an outstanding service at all times to your customers
- Available to work full time hours (40 hours per week), occasionally working flexibly to meet with business requirements
- An excellent basic salary, access to the onsite discounted Superdry staff shop and free parking.
Download job description Apply Send to a friend