Job Title: ECommerce Solutions Project Manager
Closing date for applications: 09-06-2017
Hours: Full Time - 37.5hrs
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
As well as being a very successful high street retailer and wholesaler, Superdry is also an extremely strong online retailer. Our ecommerce business has experienced incredible growth in recent years and is now one of our most profitable and successful sales channels. This position will be of interest to strong project managers with ecommerce experience, excellent stakeholder management skills, a good technical understanding of ecommerce systems and the ability to manage projects end to end, from requirements gathering to final delivery. Examples of previous projects include the development of a new promotions engine, an overhaul of dispatch documentation, and the integration of a new CRM system.
- Manage a wide range of ecommerce projects, working with cross functional project teams.
- Proactively identify areas for improvements to ecommerce processes and/or systems.
- Utilise and work with a range of ecommerce systems, both front end and back end.
- Work with stakeholders to establish, scope and map requirements.
- Define and gain approval for project business cases using clear cost/benefit analysis.
- Map project activities and roadmaps, developing clear plans for successful delivery.
- Work closely with internal development and test teams to get solutions designed, built and tested.
- Manage the launch of new solutions, conduct post-launch reviews, and handovers to BAU teams.
- Understand the impact of new solutions on existing systems, and the onward impact of changes.
- Work closely with the owners of other systems to ensure seamless integration of new products.
- Identify and manage scope changes, risks and issues raised throughout the project lifecycle.
- Hold responsibility for the entire project lifecycle and be accountable for delivering success.
- Challenge and influence colleagues and suppliers throughout to ensure the perfect result.
- Hold everyone involved to the highest of standards and refuse to accept second best.
- Be professionally disruptive, not accepting “that won’t work” and challenging colleagues’ thinking.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget with results exceeding expectations.
- Track and report project deliverables and metrics to the project board and key stakeholders.
- Experienced in ecommerce projects and solutions with deep experience in a similar role.
- From an ecommerce company, an agency servicing online retailers, or an IT solutions consultancy.
- Technically minded with a strong grasp of relevant technologies and systems.
- Comfortable managing complex, multi-faceted, highly challenging projects with lots at stake.
- An extremely strong communicator with superb influencing skills.
- Able to challenge colleagues hard to think differently, stretch themselves and be truly innovative.
- Unwilling to accept ordinary or be told that something isn’t possible.
- Analytical and inquisitive, able to identify the right questions to get to the right answers.
- Able to manage stakeholders at all levels, including those who can be demanding and difficult.
- Ideally experienced in writing business cases and costed proposals, or aware of how it’s done.
- Able to work in a fast paced, demanding environment, juggling multiple tasks.
- Based within easy commuting distance of Cheltenham of willing to relocate for the role.
What we offer
- Excellent basic salary, pension, medical, life insurance, 50% staff discount
Download job description Apply Send to a friend