Job Title: Sales Assistant - Part Time - Evenings and Weekends
Location: Superdry Cribbs Causeway
Closing date for applications: 30-04-2017
Hours: Part Time - 10hrs
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
As a Sales Assistant you are the face of Superdry.
Superdry teams are about being unique, embracing change and innovating like mad. Your genuine passion, energy and enthusiasm for our brand will be at the heart of delivering the ultimate shopping experience to our customers. You will go out of your way to help, serve and style customers making them feel amazing in our products and giving them a lasting impression of Superdry.
Above all, you will love having a good time.
- Exceed expectations at every opportunity
- Make customers feel amazing and deliver the ultimate Superdry experience
- Support the store team to deliver the highest standards across every aspect of store life
- Take pride in store appearance and embrace the Superdry store look
- Endlessly develop your product knowledge and understanding of the business
- Embrace the Superdry culture
- Be yourself
- A team player
- Passionate about our brand
- Confident, genuine and can be yourself
- Always make decisions thinking about what’s best for our customers
- Always positive
- Relentless and ambitious to exceed expectations
- Motivated with excellent attention to detail
- Bringing fresh ideas to the table but are realistic in what is achievable
- Eager to share and learn
What we offer
- £7.20 per hour (up to £8.20 per hour in London)
- 50% staff discount
- Clothing allowance
- Pension contributions
- Life insurance
Download job description Apply Send to a friend