Job Title: Technical Outerwear Garment Technologist
Closing date for applications: 15-05-2017
Hours: Full Time - 37.5hrs
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
As part of the Garment Technologist team, you will have experience in developing Active Outerwear, and Skiwear experience will be an advantage. You will have a passion for detail, great eye for fit and functionality. You will be an articulate and confident communicator, able to cope with multiple tasks maintaining your critical path deliveries.
- Identify and deliver the correct sizing, grading and fittings across the Outerwear Collections
- Drive our Superdry Brand fit DNA and ensure standards are maintained across your products
- Initiate regular fit assessments, checking stock and blocks across the collections, liaising with design and management in line with the critical path
- Drive Superdry standards with suppliers and key stakeholders and deliver required standards
- Develop products through the approval process adhering to the critical path
- Improve and develop suppliers through advising, coaching, raising issues and planning for future ways of working
- Ensure comments to suppliers are clearly written on a technical pack covering all aspects of the development process.
- Drive the risk assessment of products, raise concerns with the Technical Team Manager and collectively address issues in a timely manner
- Drive critical path events with key stakeholders suppliers to maintain the agreed deliveries
- Manage workload in an organised manner and maintain a central filing system
- Ensure all products comply with current legislation and British standards
- Educated to degree level/professional qualification level
- Knowledge of Outerwear performance, construction, fabric and production methods, fitting, size grading and QC
- Able to demonstrate knowledge of different outerwear fabrics, finishes, construction, production methods, fitting, size grading and QC; preferably in skiwear
- Able to work with an international supply base and prepared to travel to support deliveries.
- IT proficient with knowledge of (Microsoft) office
- Enthusiastic and determined, with a passion for Innovation and technology, team spirit and positive attitude
- A confident communicator and maintain a strong working relationships
What we offer
- Excellent basic salary, pension, life insurance, 50% staff discount
Download job description Apply Send to a friend