Job Title: Key Holder Sales Assistant - Full Time
Location: Superdry Birmingham Airport
Closing date for applications: 02-03-2017
Hours: Full Time - 37.5hrs
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
To work closely with the management to help plan and coordinate daily shop floor/stockroom tasks to ensure a smooth operation and outstanding store operational performance. To assist in maximizing and driving store sales and performance through supporting with the direction of the store team, ultimately delivering SuperGroup’s key business objectives.
- To support the store in achieving and maximizing sales targets by offering first class customer service, merchandising and replenishing stock as required.
- To deliver and ensure all staff provide exceptional customer service standards ensuring highly visible and effective customer service on the sales floor, the fitting rooms and at the cash desk
- To supervise, plan, co-ordinate and undertake all required shop floor and stock room standards/tasks set by the Store Management Team in an effective and timely manner
- To ensure store compliance with Company policy and procedures, taking a consistent approach with all team members. To ensure important management information is communicated out to all relevant team members
- To passionately promote and drive Brand Image through knowledge of product and visual merchandising ensuring high standards and that company guidelines are followed at all times.
- To supervise and ensure cash desk operations, cash handling procedures and transactions are carried out accurately with relevant paperwork completed in accordance with Company Policy
- To help maintain a safe working environment for staff and customers to ensure their wellbeing and to report any Health &Safety concerns to the Store Management team.
- To minimize loss by ensuring loss prevention procedures are followed at all times and incidents are reported to Store Managers
- To supervise the shop floor at all times in order to identify / resolve urgent issues. To communicate appropriate information with the Store Management Team.
- To understand stockroom processing and ensure recalls and transfers are actioned efficiently to maintain effective stock control at all times.
What we’re looking for
- 1-2 years Retail experience in fashion is preferable, but a passion for people and fashion is essential
- Experience working as a Key Holder within the fashion retail industry
- Must be confident with excellent verbal communication skills and delegation
- A passion for customers and exceeding expectation
- Understand our brand - where we came from, where we are and where we are heading
- Able to work as part of a team and be a role model to colleagues
- Create a positive and professional working environment
- Experience of visual merchandising
- Experience of stock management
- Experience of working with Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent basic salary
- Pension contributions
- Life assurance
- 50% staff discount
- Uniform allowance
Download job description Apply Send to a friend